My husband and I just came back from a wonderful 3 days at the Greenbrier. What a wonderful and historical place. The hotel is first class, rooms very clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The grounds are beautiful and the bunker tour should not be missed! I can't wait to return for another visit this summer! It is nestled in the mountains of West Virginia and is a very lovely resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv