Second time I have been to the resort before Christmas. All the staff are a delight to be around. I actually want to personally thank the gentlemen who helped me find the West Virginia wing and walked me to the back doors to meet my party. I am planning to come in July for the 4th, I can't wait for the celebration and the beauty that has been blessed upon this hotel. Thanks again, until next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv