Just stayed at the Greenbrier for the first for my best friends wedding. It was amazing to say the least. The staff was professional, friendly, and helpful. Our room was stunning. Their Christmas decorations, lights, and ice skating rink make the Greenbrier a magical place this time of year. My husband and I can not wait to go back for a weekend away. The only downside to staying here is now every other place we stay at will feel like a dump!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv