This place is quality from the moment you arrive. The property is gorgeous, well landscaped and building well kept. The rooms are very comfortable and nicely decorated. The service is A+. Breakfast buffet had everything imaginable and then some. Lots to do right on the property from swimming indoor or out, tennis, golf, walking, spa, bowling, etc. They even had shopping to keep everyone happy.
We were there for a wedding and it was spectacular! Every event was flawless. Enjoy (for a price)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv