I visited The Greenbrier in late December 2010, early January 2011. I went with my husband and my in-laws to celebrate New Years. It was wonderful. We stayed in a cabin, which was beautiful - super comfy bed, very quiet, tranquil. The location is beautiful. The food was awesome. There is a lot of shopping in the resort, but it was a little expensive. The casino is also very nice, and lots of different restaurants to choose from.
The New Year's Eve celebration was outstanding. Great food, wonderful atmosphere, overall - incredible.
I got a little bored while staying here - I wasn't interested in the outdoors activities and shopping got old after a while. But my husband, his dad, and his brothers loved all 4 days we were here.
Overall, beautiful and relaxing vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv