I visited The Greenbrier this past spring. What a relaxing trip!! Had dinner at Prime 44 West and breakfast in the Main Dinning Room. The food was wonderful at both locations. The Bunker tour was a great learning experience. The casino was very nice. Be sure to see The Greenbrier Waltz held each night in the casino. Hope to return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv