My husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Greenbrier. The staff's service was extraordinary from the time we were greated at the car door until the moment we checked out. The doorman had been with them for over 50 years! Everyone was friendly and efficient. There were many activities to enjoy and great walking trails. We especially enjoyed the Bunker Tour--talk about history. We were lucky enough to have the resort's Historian give us a tour of the Resort and take us back in time. Room Service could use a little bit of work to get that to a five-star, but everything else was top notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv