“What a happy Italian place!”

Figaretti's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 110 Restaurants in Wheeling
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A shared passion for homemade Italian cuisine and fine wine is reflected in our exquisitely prepared meals and our comprehensive wine list boasting over 40 varieties. The seasoned and professional staff ensures a memorable experience with their meticulous attention to detail, expert wine paring, and extensive knowledge of the menu.
Fort Ashby, West Virginia
“What a happy Italian place!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Figaretti's has been around a long time and their flavors, atmosphere and friendliness prove it. Going for dinner on a Friday night we got there just before the rush...waitress was right there to take our orders, brought salads, and dinner was there in no time, it was great to see everyone greeted like family and you felt like you were part of their family. Our meal was wonderful, steak, salad, grilled veggies, but we didn't get dessert...wish we had but we had no room for it seriously...left stuffed and happy. Go early, relax, and enjoy a great meal in a cozy family Italian restaurant.

Loveland, Ohio
“Excellent Italian!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had a generaous glass of wine and delicious zucchini at the bar. Had the Florentine Ravioli and it was wonderful! The staff were attentive without being overbearing. It will definitely be the place to eat anytime we visit Wheeling.

• Visited March 2013
Dagsboro, Delaware
“Italian and American Menu”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Run by third generation Italian's, these folks really know how to cook up an Italian feast. The sauce is so famous it can be bought for take home. The lunch included one of the very best hamburgers you could ever hope to find and I had a classic steak salad that was superb. Plenty of pasta of course and the sauce is classic. We had some spumoni for desert and it was also excellent. You can find the menu online at their website. Note the paintings of the family members on the walls going back decades. The restaurant is located just off the Interstate I-70 at the Washington street exit so its easy off and easy on for those passing through Wheeling on their way to distant places. We had no trouble getting a seat for lunch but I'll bet dinner is tight as the place is not really very large. For the quality of food I would say it's a bargain as well.

• Visited February 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Figs makes you feel like family”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Great food. The atmosphere is cozy. You feel like family walking through the door. I really have enjoyed everything I have tried on the menu so you can't go wrong with picking whatever stands out to you the most.

Ohio
“Italy in wheeling, wv”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I saw this restaurant on restaurants.com. We checked out trip advisor and with the good reviews decided to check Figaretti's out while in the area. The place was packed on a Friday night at 7. Despite this, the service was friendly and prompt. We had one drink at the bar then the table was ready. We had Figs famous appetizer...sausage tasted fresh, sauce was spicy. Dino's bruschetta salad was huge! It was also fresh. I had fettuccini with white clam sauce. The sauce was a little over done, clams were a little rubbery. I would have like more garlic. My husband had the Florentine Ravioli with garlic sauce. Incredible! We paired it with Gabbiano Chianti Classico. We felt like we were back in Italy with the food, the wine and the staff who made us feel at home. I am sure that if I had asked for them to fix my dish, they would have done so with a smile. A very pleasant dinner. Will certainly be back when in the area again.