“One of my favorite places for lunch”
Review of The Soup Shack

The Soup Shack
Ranked #12 of 110 Restaurants in Wheeling
Cuisines: Southwestern, Healthy, Soups
wheeling, wv
“One of my favorite places for lunch”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

I frequent this place for lunch a few times a week. They offer a great selection,especially for vegetarians, and have very reasonable prices. Staff is friendly, too.

2 Thank R-JT2005

Wheeling, West Virginia
“Great Soup”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This soup shop is a stall in the Center Market where there are nearby vendors of baked goods, sandwiches, etc. seating is available nearby. Each day a variety of soups is available, and they are all really tasty. In the warm weather some cold selections are available. No soup nazi here! Soup for you!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ronnritt
tiltonsville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food good prices”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I have eaten here 3 times and each time was great . The turkey club is my favorite and I also had the chicken noodle soup it was outstanding. I will eat here again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank farvefann
Bardstown, Kentucky
“Perfection on a crisp fall day”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was really excited to find this place! When I first walked in you could see what looked like a home kitchen behind a small counter and some shelving. All of the soups were in various crock pots and it smelled heavenly! A man I assume is the owner was so very friendly as were all the others working. When I asked about the Fruit Soup, he told me that everything was available to sample. I didn't go with it today as I was looking to be warmed up, but it will be in my plans in the future. I went with the Tomato Cheddar and it was just what I wanted it to be! Not too much tomato and not too cheesy but smooth and flavorful! I will certainly go back, I am going to try the Potato Feta next, I've never seen it before and I am intrigued. They also offer sandwiches and salads made fresh right there as well.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Kate T
Wheeling, West Virginia
“So delicious!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I love The Soup Shack! I live in Wheeling, and I eat here several times a month. The soup is delicious. My favorites are roasted red pepper, crab bisque, wedding, and potato feta. I haven't had a soup I disliked. The spinach salad is so very good! I am very picky about soup, because I've been spoiled with homemade soup my whole life. I would recommend anyone coming to Wheeling to check this place out!

• Visited October 2013