Wheeling Island Buffet | The Islander Buffet
Ranked #11 of 112 Restaurants in Wheeling
Cuisines: American
Description: Very big buffet @ the casino on wheeling Island ! PS you should add Buffet to the cuisines choices as the buffet has American, Italian, Asian, and I forget the other one.
Reviewed July 5, 2014

If you have great coconut shrimp, a perfect cocktail sauce, prime rib and lots of desserts...what more could you want?

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Nice selection. The food was very good the night we were there. The ham, steak and chicken were delicious. Didn't get the pasta this time, but it is usually very good. You pick your pasta, sauce and meat or whatever. Many desserts to pick from.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have been to many casino buffets, and this one was not worth what we paid. The food was typical "institution" with lower cost fillers being the standard. We will skip it.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was a great buffet. Lots to choose from and everything was delicious. Will definitely go back there again.

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

I'm not sure who in their right mind would even consider saying the meadows is better for food or slots, the slots down wheeling are much looser, I'm about 10 minutes away from the meadows and never win anything there and I been there enough times to choke a horse, I been to wheeling several times also but beings the drive is farther I don't go as often but I wish I have, back in 2003 I hit a 10000 dollar jackpot on the dollar machine ( which you see jackpots hitting at wheeling ) this is a VERY RARE thing you see at the meadows, and food wise the meadows buffet CAN NOT compare with wheelings food, If your last name is Lagoni then the meadows is for you or Caputo, listen to the drawings being called I hear a huge crowd laugh everytime these same names are called and even been told from alot of people the meadows is running an illegal operation on the machines and drawings, a worker actually told my buddy that he worked at Vegas and never seen an operation ran like this, Go to the better bet which is wheeling downs, looser slots and better food, the meadows is a nicer looking casino though but that's about it

3  Thank Mountaineerman734