“Great restaurant”
Review of The Pointe

The Pointe
Reserve with OpenTable
The Pointe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 111 Restaurants in Wheeling
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I dine here often with clients, and am never disappointed. The food is always fresh and prepared and plated beautifully. The staff is experienced and professional. They happily will accommodate any special requests. If you are not happy with something, they bend over backwards to address it promptly. The place is quiet, and does not smell like the casino. The prices are fair and the portions are generous. Anyone complaining about the cost on this review string must have no sense of what an upscale restaurant costs. It is on par or better than the Capital Grille, Ruth Chris's or Morton's with its home style portion sides and entrees without all of the noisiness those other places offer.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Everything I have had is really good and portions are huge. It is expensive, though, but worth it.
I always eat dinner here when I am in Wheeling, staying at the hotel.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We always look forward to eating at The Pointe when we visit Wheeling Island. The food is amazing and the service is some of the best anywhere. The wine list is also amazing and we always enjoy having a bottle of Silver Oak with dinner. A visit to the casino is not complete unless you dine here!!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

the food was great as well as atmosphere menu is a little pricey so I save this restraint for special occasions

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I love, love, love, this place. from the atmosphere to the food to the professional staff. i eat there at least twice a month for the past 5 years and have never had a bad experience. When I take a friend to try it out , they also loved it and have been return customers. only downfall...is they are only opened thursday through saturday from 4pm to around 10pm. and you absoutely need a reservation. I know you will love it! We always get Rebecca as our server. she has been there for as long as we have been going there. always.. has a smile and great knowledge of the food and wine.

1  Thank carolyn m