“Good service”

Applebee's
Ranked #74 of 111 Restaurants in Wheeling
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We were tired and needed a good meal before an early bed time. This place treated us like family. Food was fresh, hot and at a reasonable price. We loved the new menu with great pasta and shrimp selections!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The waitress was very good and prompt. The food was very good. I enjoyed the Bourbon Street Chicken and Shrimp. It was a very good choice.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Every traveler has a mental list of dependable restaurants they can always count on, and Applebee's has earned a spot on our list.
We have visited this location in the past and will likely visit again in the future, as our experience has always been outstanding.
We were promptly greeted and seated, our drinks were soon delivered, and our meal orders were placed in a timely manner.
After a short wait our sandwiches appeared before us and our feast began.
Our small group enjoyed a Reuben, a Cowboy Burger, and a South West Jalapeno Burger, all of which were well prepared and very good.
Applebee's has always been a dependable experience for us and hopefully will continue to be for years to come.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Had the 12oz rib eye with shrimp parm and mushrooms. Best steak I have had in a restaurant in a long time. My daughter ordered the same ans also enjoyed it. For appetizer we had buffalo wings, pub pretzels and spinach artichoke dip. Delicious! Lots of good food at reasonable price.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I pass through Wheeling and this has become a regular stop for me. I come in and get greeted promptly and seated and always have tremendous service. The bar staff is very accomodating and very creative with the drinks and the kitchen staff is always prompt and makes the food tasty. If your passing through Cabela drive this is where I would stop.