“Could eat here once a week”
Review of Golden Chopsticks

Golden Chopsticks
Ranked #21 of 111 Restaurants in Wheeling
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Telephone: (304) 232-2888. One of the best Chinese restaurants in Wheeling and the Ohio Valley. Excellent food, nice atmosphere, affordable prices. Open most holidays. This restaurant does not have its own website, but has been reviewed on many internet websites.
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My go to place for take out. Fast easy affordable. Best of all the food is the best.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I really like this restaurant. The food and service are great, and the location is easy to get to off of I 70 with a navigation.

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Everything here is good. EVERYTHING. When I come back to visit, we eat here everytime. The owner is always there, very friendly, making sure everything is great, and they are always able to accommodate a large group. The waiters are hit or miss.

The menu has the usual stuff (general tso, pepper steak, etc) but they also have some good lo cal dishes and some good vegan dishes. Don't bother going to another Chinese joint in the area. This place is one of the few restaurants in the area doing something worth the extra effort to visit. Love Golden Chopsticks. I believe the place in now called Martins Chopsticks, but it's the same owner, menu, etc.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

For appetizers my husband and I each ordered soup, which was good. For our main meal we ordered the peking duck, which was obviously not prepared much there because it took a long time. However, the staff told us it was worth the wait. When the meal came out it was delicious and the manager showed us how to eat it and also showed the servers so they could learn. It was a lot of food at a reasonable price, the duck came with rice, vegetables, tortillas, and little pancake things that were amazing. The hoisin sauce was declicious with the meal also.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

I love Golden Chopsticks! Hands down the best Chinese in Wheeling.