We were traveling on business, and needed to spend the night in Wheeling. We tried the Hampton Inn, but it was full. So, we checked trip advisor and found the Oglebay. We actually felt as if we stumbled upon a better deal. The grounds and buildings were full of history and charm. Though our room was somewhat rustic, it was clean and fine to sleep in. The brunch the next morning, was fantastic! Making the Oglebay comparable in price to the Hampton Inn.
Check it out, we really enjoyed our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oglebay is a unique 1,700-acre, year-round resort with exceptional beauty and abundant recreational activities. The 270-room Wilson Lodge at Oglebay features The West Spa, two dining rooms, an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, fitness center, business center and wireless Internet. The resort also has 54 cottages, perfect for large families or several families that want to vacation together. Oglebay has something for every member of the family including 4 golf courses, eight specialty shops, a zoo, gardens, two museums, fishing, pedal boats, aqua cycles, tennis, stables, and miles of walking trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wilson Lodge at Oglebay Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilson Lodge At Oglebay Resort And Conference Center
- Wilson Lodge At Oglebay Hotel Wheeling
- Wilson Hotel At Oglebay
- Wilson Oglebay Lodge Wheeling
- Oglebay Resort Wheeling
- Wilson Oglebay Resort
- Oglebay Wheeling
- Oglebay Hotel