Attended a 4 day workshop at Oglebay resort in January. Staff was very friendly and the facility was quite impressive. My deluxe king room was huge and very clean. It had a gas fireplace which was very nice as the weather was cool.
Plenty of walking trails, golf courses, and other activities to enjoy during the stay. The food was excellent and the conference facilities were great. Would highly recommend as a conference/business destination.
Location is a bit out of the way and I didn't really know what to expect as its located near Wheeling, WV but I was pleasantly surprised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oglebay is a unique 1,700-acre, year-round resort with exceptional beauty and abundant recreational activities. The 270-room Wilson Lodge at Oglebay features The West Spa, two dining rooms, an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, fitness center, business center and wireless Internet. The resort also has 54 cottages, perfect for large families or several families that want to vacation together. Oglebay has something for every member of the family including 4 golf courses, eight specialty shops, a zoo, gardens, two museums, fishing, pedal boats, aqua cycles, tennis, stables, and miles of walking trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Wilson Lodge at Oglebay Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilson Lodge At Oglebay Hotel Wheeling
- Wilson Lodge At Oglebay Resort And Conference Center
- Wilson Hotel At Oglebay
- Oglebay Resort Wheeling
- Wilson Oglebay Lodge Wheeling
- Wilson Oglebay Resort
- Oglebay Wheeling
- Oglebay Hotel