“We Wish Every Hotel Was This Good!”

Hampton Inn Wheeling
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Wheeling
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Hands down the best Hampton Inn we have ever stayed in. The customer service is fantastic, the hotel is beautiful and the breakfast is wonderful. Everyone is so nice and we were very pleased with our stay. Well worth the $$.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christa V
Jack P, Manager at Hampton Inn Wheeling, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Wow! What a phenomenal review! "Hands down the best Hampton Inn" pretty much says it all! Thank you so much for those kind words. I'm so glad that your stay was an enjoyable one.
It was especially nice that you mentioned the service of the staff. Thanks for that! We are very proud of the way they strive every day to deliver world class service. I really feel that that is what being in the hotel business is all about.
Once again, thanks for the review! It is becaus eof guests like you that we are rated a perfect 5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor! Thanks for helping to make that possible! I hope you will stay with us again soon! Happy travels!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Wheeling

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We have never had a bad experience with Hampton Inn's anywhere across North America. The one in Wheeling, West Virginia was by far the most fun! Never disappointed, a sure thing with Hampton. My mother who I lost this year had always told me, stay at a Hampton Inn while travelling--always! And we do. Kate

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for that nice review, even more, thank you for being a loyal Hampton customer all these years! I'm so glad that you enjoy our brand of hotels and our hotel in particular! We also like to think that we are the most fun! I'm glad you agree!
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your Mother. Please accept my condolences on behalf of the entire staff.
Once again, thanks for the review. It is because of guests like you that we are rated a perfect 5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. We really appreciate it! Please visit us again. Happy travels!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

This Hampton was one of the nicest hotels we have ever stayed at, and the price was not that bad! The rooms were clean, staff was helpful, and the breakfast was yummy! There was even a staff member coming around to tables serving fresh, hot cinnamon rolls! How awesome! The Aquatic Center was so much fun! 2 hot tubs (1 indoor, 1 outdoor), a salt water pool with all kinds of jets and sprayers, a rainforest shower, 2 steam showers and a play area for kids with buckets that dumped on their heads and fountains that came out of the floor! We could have stayed in there all day!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow! Thanks for that review! It was so nice to read that you thought our hotel was one of the nicest you have ever stayed at! I'm so glad you enjoyed everything.
It seems that our Aquatic Center was your favorite feature. We hear that a lot, although you are the first to go all Siskel & Ebert on us and give it "Two thumbs way up" haha! Thanks for your reccomendation. We really appreciate it!
Once again, thanks for the review. It is because of guests like you that we are now the only Wheeling area hotel with a perfect Tripadvisor rating. I hope you will visit us again soon! Happy travels!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I stayed here for a wedding I attended in Ohio and this was by far one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Both the lobby and room were clean and fresh, and there was fresh fruit, tea, coffee, and cookies for us when we arrived. I was also pleasantly surprised at the outdoor area which featured a grill guests could use, rocking chairs, and other tables and seating for guest enjoyment, which we took advantage of. We also utilized the shuttle service and the driver was very kind and very nice. He drove us to the wedding reception and also picked us up and he was very prompt in arriving, even though he was also shuttling folks to the casino also. They were also very flexible with us, allowing us to check in early on Saturday. Awesome job to the staff - we will definitely stay here again if we come back through Wheeling.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Thanks for that fantastic review! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I know that weddings can be a bit stressful, but I'm glad we could help make your visit a fun one.
It was awfully nice of you to mention our shuttle driver. Thank you for that! I will share this review with him and he will be delighted. We really try to be prompt and flexible with our shuttle service. As you may, or may not, know, we have the only hotel shuttle in the Wheeling area and guests, like yourselves, really seem to be enjoying it!
Once again thanks for the review! It is because of reviews like yours that we are now the only hotel in our area to have a perfect rating on Tripadvisor! We really appreciate your feedback! Please visit us again soon. You don't have to wait for another wedding! Happy travels!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

By far if you need to book a hotel in Wheeling WV, this is the place to stay. The staff/managers couldn't be more helpful and accommodating. Extremely clean, coming from someone who is obsessive compulsive when it comes to cleanliness. They go above and beyond to see that all your needs are met.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for that kind review, and for reccomending us so highly! I'm so glad that you enjoyed everything. I know that attending a wedding can be equal parts joy and stress, and I am glad we could help shift the balance more toward the joy side of things!
I really enjoyed your comments about the cleanliness, especially since you are obsessive compulsive about it! haha! I think we suffer from the same affliction!
Once again, thanks for the review. I hope you will visit us again soon, without waiting for another wedding invite! Happy travels!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Every staff member from Desk to security to those cleaning the rooms was very helpful and asked every time if I needed anything. It was incredibly clean..everywhere!! The pool area was so fun and expansive, it had everything. We had an awesome stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jack P, Manager at Hampton Inn Wheeling, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you for that wonderful review! I'm so glad that you enjoyed everything. It's so nice seeing comments like "awesome place to stay".
I especially like your remarks about how clean everything was during your stay. Our housekeeping department does a really great job. I will share your feedback with them at our next team gathering. They will certainly get a kick out of it!
Once again, thanks for the review. I hope you will visit us again soon! Happy travels!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been staying there for work reasons since early July 2013. This is an excellent place to stay, with a great staff!! Housekeepers are able to clean my room promptly at 8AM, since I work all night and sleep during the day. Breakfast offerings are excellent. As well as the Manager's Reception on Monday nights.

Room Tip: None in particular, we have a great room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ron P

Thanks for that great review! It is so nice to hear from one of our long term guests like yourself. I'm glad you are enjoying everything! I hope I have had an opportunity to thank you in person for your business during your stay.
It was really cool of you to mention the housekeeping arrangements we have made for your stay. Thank you for that! It really is all about your satisfaction. We always try to be flexible on cleaning times and we usually can accommodate those sort of requests.
Once again, thanks for the review! I hope to see you Monday night for the Manager's Reception! We are having Asian Pork Loin! Have a great day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wheeling
SpringHill Suites Wheeling
Wilson Lodge at Oglebay Resort & Conference Center
Hampton Inn Suites Wheeling - The Highlands
The McLure Hotel & Suites
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Triadelphia Wheeling Area
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Wheeling Triadelphia at the Highlands

Been to Hampton Inn Wheeling? Share your experiences!