“YUMMY”

Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Smithfield
“YUMMY”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Their pizza's and pepperoni rolls are unbeatable! It is one of our favorites

Visited July 2012

Corning, New York
“Decent pizza, busy atmosphere”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I ate here a couple times. The pizza is pretty good, better than average. The place has an interior feel similar to a Pizza Hut, and the salads, while tasty enough, sort of left me cold. I did expect something more than just the regular toppings, such as green olives, mozzarella cheese and regular ham. No capicola, or calamatas, black olives, parmesan cheese...

Visited December 2011
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Service is slow...”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We always end up here, the food is good....not great, good, and consistent.

West Virginia
“Good Food”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Pasta, pizza and "Rock Zone" are my favorite! Grilled steak or chicken salad are huge and great price. Service could be better. One excellent male server, blonde female needs to be asked regularly for refills and items needed. We are now frequent customers because food is good.

• Visited November 2010
Fairmont,WV
“The Real Italian, The others in the area are pretenders!”
Reviewed July 9, 2010

Collasante's has incredible Italian pizzas and Pasta dishes. I eat the red sauce with meatballs at least once a week and it is available to buy to go for around $6.50 a jar, including 6 meatballs! I married into an Italian family and ate Grandmas sauce every Sunday for over 18 years until sadly she passed. I searched in vain for a comparable local sauce. The other so-called Italian restaurants sauces in the area (Muriales, Minards, Oliverios etc) I have tried are in my opinion, just not very good. Now keep in mind, this is my opinion. Others rave about them, but I am not impressed. Then my father in law suggested Collasantes. Wow! Finally, a good red sauce! Now it wasn’t grandmas (nothing could be, of course) but it is the best sauce I have had in the area that is close to homemade good. This place gets busy after Mountaineer games and has a homey, non pretentious atmosphere. Highly recommended.