“Service is slow...”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Service is slow...”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We always end up here, the food is good....not great, good, and consistent.

West Virginia
“Good Food”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Pasta, pizza and "Rock Zone" are my favorite! Grilled steak or chicken salad are huge and great price. Service could be better. One excellent male server, blonde female needs to be asked regularly for refills and items needed. We are now frequent customers because food is good.

• Visited November 2010
Fairmont,WV
“The Real Italian, The others in the area are pretenders!”
Reviewed July 9, 2010

Collasante's has incredible Italian pizzas and Pasta dishes. I eat the red sauce with meatballs at least once a week and it is available to buy to go for around $6.50 a jar, including 6 meatballs! I married into an Italian family and ate Grandmas sauce every Sunday for over 18 years until sadly she passed. I searched in vain for a comparable local sauce. The other so-called Italian restaurants sauces in the area (Muriales, Minards, Oliverios etc) I have tried are in my opinion, just not very good. Now keep in mind, this is my opinion. Others rave about them, but I am not impressed. Then my father in law suggested Collasantes. Wow! Finally, a good red sauce! Now it wasn’t grandmas (nothing could be, of course) but it is the best sauce I have had in the area that is close to homemade good. This place gets busy after Mountaineer games and has a homey, non pretentious atmosphere. Highly recommended.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Heck yeah, my grandpa used to be part owner of this place. My dad made many pizzas there. Aahhh Colasante's. Yay...”
Reviewed December 31, 2007

Heck yeah, my grandpa used to be part owner of this place. My dad made many pizzas there. Aahhh Colasante's. Yay Westover!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook