“Best place to stay when visiting Weston.”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Weston
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

This is by far the best hotel to stay at in Weston. The hotel is brand new so it is very clean and modern. While it may be a little more expensive than the other hotels around, it is worth the extra money. I have staid at some of the other hotels around and they are run down. The breakfast is a nice touch especially when you are in a hurry to start your day. I plan on staying here for all my future visits to Weston!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank AdventureMythsJon
Robert K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

I appreciate the recommendation for future travelers that may view your posting and we will see you the next time you are in Weston.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on our drive home from Hilton Head. It was a pleasure to be in such an efficient, clean, environement, close to the highway but away from the noise of the traffic, easy to get gas. The girl at the front desk recommended a nice restaurant in downtown Weston and we throughly enjoyed it. We will go there again next year. Next time I will use the pool and fitness facility. Excelent value for the money.
Molly and Hugh Cameron

Room Tip: This is a pet friendly hotel so being on ther first floor would be avery convenient
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Molly V
Robert K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

The hotel is located in a convenient location off the interstate and close to all your needs while you were Weston. I am so happy that you like the restaurant that our front desk staff recommended.

We will see you on your next visit thru the Weston, West Virginia area.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We decided to try a Holiday Inn Express after a recommendation by a friend at work. We are glad we did. This hotel was excellent in every sense. The reception area was inviting and professional, the room was very clean with comfortable beds and a great bathroom. Breakfast was fantastic as well.

We will definitely be putting this on the list for another visit in the future!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Robert K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

I appreciate the recommendation for future travelers that may view your posting and I hope to see you again if your lodging need takes you through the Weston, West Virginia area

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I made a reservation to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Weston while traveling to the area. In the reservation request that I made I asked for three requests when making a room assignment. I was very pleased to find that all three requests were granted . Check in was very smooth. The room was clean, quiet, and bed was comfortable. The breakfast area was neat and well stocked. The location of this hotel is located near the interstate exit but is set off from the main road so that highway traffic noise is not a problem. When traveling to this area again I plan to choose to stay at this Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Robert K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you for the comments you posted regarding our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Weston, West Virginia. We take great pride in our hotel and are happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we met all your expectations.

The Holiday Inn Express breakfast program gives everyone many options to choose from. You can enjoy the hot breakfast which includes the signature cinnamon roll by Holiday Inn Express and the new pancake option.

I look forward to seeing you again when your travel takes you back through the Weston, West Virginia area.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I am an over the road truck driver and my Truck broke Down on I-79 right before exit 99 and to my surprise there was a repair shop just off that exit. They could not repair my truck because it was so late so I looked for a hotel in the area and you can not go wrong, the rooms are huge and the beds are comfortable, and the room was clean and the shower was great, they had breakfast in the morning, Eggs, Bacon, Bagels, fruit, yogurt!! I loved it, Great Place

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Titotime
Robert K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

I appreciate the wonderful comments you posted regarding our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Weston, West Virginia. We take great pride in our hotel and are happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we met your expectations. I hope the repair shop treated you well while you were in Weston and got you back down the road.

Thanks again for the recommendation for future travelers and I hope to see you again if your lodging needs takes you through the Weston, West Virginia area.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We stayed here during our trip to West Virginia for the Oklahoma football game. It was extremely convenient -- located just off I-79 in Weston and less than an hour south of Morgantown via the interstate (where hotel prices tend to get a little ridiculous for WVU games). New, extremely clean and quiet plus probably the best breakfast spread we've had. We'd make this our base to explore Jackson's Mill, the Weston asylum and the central West Virginia.

Room Tip: Drive under the interstate west into the little town of Weston and eat lunch at the 2nd & Center...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jason M
Robert K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thank you for the comments you posted regarding our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Weston, West Virginia. We take great pride in our hotel and are happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we met your expectations.

I hope you enjoyed your Trans Allegheny Ghost Hunt and Jackson’s Mill. They are very special attraction here in Weston, especially this time of the year.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

spent the night there during a multi-day trip. We found the room comfortable, clean, and quiet. Thete is a burger king next door, a steakhouse a cross the road, and a walmart and carwash just a block over. Convenient location right off the interstate. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Montyd72
Robert K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Thank you for the comments you posted regarding our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Weston, WV. We take great pride in our hotel and are happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we met your expectations.

I hope to you see you the next time you are through the Weston, West Virginia area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Weston
Quality Inn
Hampton Inn Buckhannon
#2 of 7 in Buckhannon
SpringHill Suites Bridgeport Clarksburg
TownePlace Suites Bridgeport Clarksburg

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston? Share your experiences!