“Overnight stay”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Weston
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I am an over the road truck driver and my Truck broke Down on I-79 right before exit 99 and to my surprise there was a repair shop just off that exit. They could not repair my truck because it was so late so I looked for a hotel in the area and you can not go wrong, the rooms are huge and the beds are comfortable, and the room was clean and the shower was great, they had breakfast in the morning, Eggs, Bacon, Bagels, fruit, yogurt!! I loved it, Great Place

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Titotime
Robert K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

I appreciate the wonderful comments you posted regarding our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Weston, West Virginia. We take great pride in our hotel and are happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we met your expectations. I hope the repair shop treated you well while you were in Weston and got you back down the road.

The Holiday Inn Express breakfast program gives everyone many options to choose from. You can enjoy the hot breakfast which includes the signature cinnamon roll by Holiday Inn Express and the new pancake option.

Thanks again for the recommendation for future travelers and I hope to see you again if your lodging needs takes you through the Weston, West Virginia area.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We stayed here during our trip to West Virginia for the Oklahoma football game. It was extremely convenient -- located just off I-79 in Weston and less than an hour south of Morgantown via the interstate (where hotel prices tend to get a little ridiculous for WVU games). New, extremely clean and quiet plus probably the best breakfast spread we've had. We'd make this our base to explore Jackson's Mill, the Weston asylum and the central West Virginia.

Room Tip: Drive under the interstate west into the little town of Weston and eat lunch at the 2nd & Center...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JRM_Auburn
Robert K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thank you for the comments you posted regarding our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Weston, West Virginia. We take great pride in our hotel and are happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we met your expectations.

I hope you enjoyed your Trans Allegheny Ghost Hunt and Jackson’s Mill. They are very special attraction here in Weston, especially this time of the year.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

spent the night there during a multi-day trip. We found the room comfortable, clean, and quiet. Thete is a burger king next door, a steakhouse a cross the road, and a walmart and carwash just a block over. Convenient location right off the interstate. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Montyd72
Robert K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

I hope to you see you the next time you are through the Weston, West Virginia area.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My sister, niece and I stayed 3 nights at this Holiday Inn Express and found that the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great and the woman attending the breakfast offerings was outstanding. Everyone came down for breakfast at once and she was very efficient at keeping things stocked. I highly recommend this establishment!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ILoveUSAVacations

I appreciate the wonderful comments you posted regarding our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Weston, West Virginia. We take great pride in our hotel and are happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we met your expectations. I will pass on your comments to our breakfast hosts.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Stayed at this HI Express overnight on a trip to South Carolina.The hotel is conviently located right off the Highway Check in was quick and friendly.
Thought this was a new facility, but later learned it was five years old. Lobby, coridors and rooms were were in spotless condition. furniture and bedding was very comfortable.
the free breakfast buffet was very good well stocked with a good variety of hot and cold food. It was a pleasure staying here and we would not hesitate to stay there again. The only downside of this area is a lack of good restaurants in the immediate area. there is a strip mall across the street with a few small cafe type places and a buffet steak house.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank joe14224
Robert K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

I understand when you have reached your destination, it is nice to just stay put and not have to go out to find a place to eat. However the restaurants that are located at the strip mall across the street to provide a very good variety choose from.

Again thank you for the comments and look forward to seeing you again if your travels take you through the Weston, West Virginia area.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

My fiancé and I just recently stayed at this hotel for a night of get away. Their pool and hot tub was 5 stars, minus the fact that my fiancé cut his foot from something in the pool and the staff seemed very careless about it. We had a suite that had a jacuzzi in it and it was to die for. However, there were stains on the carpet and cob webs in some corners of the room. It seemed to me that smoker rooms get less attention and up keep compared to other rooms. However, we had a wonderful time, and other than the things that I have mentioned from our stay, it's most certainly worth the money.

• Stayed: September 2012
Robert K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for your comments you posted regarding our Weston, WV Holiday Inn Express & Suites. I am concerned about your fiancé cutting his foot. A guest injury report, no matter how small an injury, should have been filled out stating the injury details. I will research this and find out why this was not done at the property.

I am glad you enjoyed the Jacuzzi suite room. We take great pride in a clean and friendly hotel; we fell short, and I apologize for the cobwebs and stains on the carpet. This will be addressed also. Smoking rooms are cleaned just like any of our non-smoking rooms. However, we do find that the smoking rooms do take more abuse then a typical non-smoking room at any hotel.

Again, thank you for contacting us, and please consider us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We just had a short overnight stay here on our way to Virginia, but hotel was very comfortable. Check in was friendly and efficient. Loved the complimentary breakfast buffet. It definitely had a good variety of items and everything was very fresh. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Robert K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Thank you for the comments you posted regarding our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Weston, WV. We take great pride in our hotel and are happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we met your expectations.\

Again, thank you for your great comments; and if you travel to Weston again, I hope to see you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Weston
Quality Inn
Hilton Garden Inn
#1 of 3 in Clarksburg
SpringHill Suites Bridgeport Clarksburg
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston? Share your experiences!