“Hidden Treasure”

Thyme Bistro
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We just recently moved to 125 Main Ave. We are so happy to have a bigger space and lots more parking. We like to say Our Restaurant is a Casual Dining. We serve an eclectic Menu. Featuring Signature dishes from Salmon, Shrimp, Steaks, Salads, Sandwiches and more. Our Chef/Co-owner likes to source out Local ingredients as much as possible, to keep things fresh."cooking with the Season". We hope, Everyone that visits enjoys the ambience of cozy, casual dining experience! See you at the BISTRO !!
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This Bistro is Caddy Corner across the street from Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. When we go ghost hunting we hit the bistro. The lunch menu is different from the dinner menue and a little cheaper. The dinners is not to expensive and it is amazing food. The chef is super nice and the homeade sauce for the fries is amazing. I had a Club Sandwhich for lunch(simply amazing). The dressings for the salads are awesome. My Salmon was also fresh, with exploding flavor in my mouth. You do wanna eat here if you hit Weston!!!!!

2  Thank Stacee L

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Excellent local eatery with fantastic offerings with attentive servers and above average ambiance. GREAT MENU for a well above average dinner!

2  Thank WVmountaineer081
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Visited this little restaurant for the first time with my lady last Saturday. Had a wonderful meal. I had potato encrusted salman and Beth had the bow-tie pasta w/marinara and huge meatballs. The three cheese appetizer with dried fruits, nuts and some great crackers was very well done, as was the very warming and soothing tomato soup with asiago cheese. Service was fast and attentive but not pushy. Try it, you'll like it.

1  Thank William W
Reviewed October 25, 2012

had dinner two nights in a row while in Weston to visit Lunatic Hospital. Both dinners were very good ... excellent, friendly service, handsome, clubby decor, and, to my surprise, excellent FRESH Ahi tuna! It's a tad pricey, but worth it -- good value. And far and away the best place in the area.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stopped at Thyme Bistro for an early dinner following a conference at Jackson's Mill. I chose the restaurant because a friend recommended it and because it was not a fast food chain restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food. I had the potato crusted salmon and it was delicious and nicely presented. It took awhile to receive our meals, but they were worth the wait. The staff was attentive. The outside decor of the building wasn't much to look at, but the interior was cozy and clean. There were only a couple parking spots in front of the restaurant which I believe were metered, however there was free parking on a side street beside the building. There were no vegetarian entrees on the menu, although there were a couple of meatless appetizers. The prices were a little high for the area averaging around $20 per entree.