Open today: 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome experience!

We took the paranormal tour and didn’t know what to expect. Our tour guide was awesome. She shared... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Storyteller779499
Tour

I've always wanted to see the Asylum. Ever since I saw Ghost Hunters episode. My sister, brother n... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Voyage19076719789

4,953 results
All reviews paranormal tour first floor mental health main building vip tour ghost hunt overnight tour great tour haunted house minute tour four floors lunatic asylum can't wait to go back interesting history beautiful building west virginia civil war
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2018

This place is historic. The people are friendly, helpful and informative. We met Sarah who escorted us in due to new asphalt. Chrissy did our 1-4 floor tour. Seth hosted the "Criminally Insane" tour, and we had Scott for our daytime paranormal tour. All were excellent hosts! Trans-Allegheny is #1 and I plan to return one day soon!

3  Thank Faith O
Reviewed August 22, 2018

This is a must see if your travels bring you to Weston WVA, We took the historic tour on all 4 floors that lasted 90 minutes. I will be back to take the paranormal tour next time. We stayed at the Stonewall Resort 8 miles away and that was a great resort also, food was fantastic and the lake view and activities were top notch.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

On our trip to west Virginia we stopped for the paranormal tour the staff was friendly and our tour guide Scott was awesome we had a wonderful time I had such a great experience i plan to go back for an over night paranormal tour

1  Thank Crystal N
Reviewed August 21, 2018

We came for the paranormal tour and Scott did not disappoint us. He gave some historical facts as well as great paranormal experiences. We will be back for another visit.

1  Thank chrleysgirl
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Had a great time Jim our guide was also great. He told us history of the place as well as the known paranormal activity stories. What I dai like was that he gave us time to look around as we toured the building. I would highly recommend visiting the Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum.