Open today: 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome experience!

We took the paranormal tour and didn’t know what to expect. Our tour guide was awesome. She shared... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Storyteller779499
Tour

I've always wanted to see the Asylum. Ever since I saw Ghost Hunters episode. My sister, brother n... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Voyage19076719789

4,953 results
All reviews paranormal tour first floor mental health main building vip tour ghost hunt overnight tour great tour haunted house minute tour four floors lunatic asylum can't wait to go back interesting history beautiful building west virginia civil war
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2017

We took the 1 floor tour. It's interesting enough to hold a seven year old's attention, but not too long to be boring. The museum rooms with early treatments bothered our grandson ("This is death!"), but provided the opportunity to teach him how we learn from history. Our guide was knowledgeable, and interacted well with the group. Overall, an excellent experience.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

Our tour guide was wonderful. Very knowledgeable . I would highly recommend this tour. It was great to step back in history.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

I took a friend for a daytime paranormal tour yesterday and our guide was awesome!! Very enthusiastic (despite the fact that that she had worked the night before and was exhausted lol) you can tell she truly has a love for the building and a love for her job. I was amazed at how much of the building we saw in 90mins. The restorations are amazing and the building gets more beautiful every time I visit.

1  Thank ghostrockerchick86
Reviewed July 14, 2017

It was a great experience and we expect to come from the haunted house and the over night stay our tour guide Crissy was great and she explained everything so well.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

Loved, loved, loved the history,architecture & staff @ this facility!!Absolutely one of the best things I could ever have done!! So happy did!!