Open today: 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome experience!

We took the paranormal tour and didn’t know what to expect. Our tour guide was awesome. She shared... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Storyteller779499
Tour

I've always wanted to see the Asylum. Ever since I saw Ghost Hunters episode. My sister, brother n... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Voyage19076719789

4,953 results
All reviews paranormal tour first floor mental health main building vip tour ghost hunt overnight tour great tour haunted house minute tour four floors lunatic asylum can't wait to go back interesting history beautiful building west virginia civil war
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2016

I have been at TALA numerous times for the overnight ghost hunt. Each time was a different experience. A lot of history here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will definitely be back for another visit.

Reviewed January 6, 2016

The staff were vary knowledgable and allowed you to hunt on your own....I felt safe going solo and no pressure to stay in a group!

1  Thank blkdogk9
Reviewed January 6, 2016

i though it was so much fun i went with my mom and aunt it was filled with excitment and scared at some points but i couldnt belive my eyes so much fun so excited cant wait to go again !!!

Reviewed January 6, 2016

loved the place, the place is huge and the renovations you have completed are beautiful, What beautiful architect. Would love to see this place get completely renovated.
I have only one suggestion. When experienced paranormal investigators book an overnight visit, they should be allowed to skip the tour. You can hand the sheet to them that list the activities on each floor, but it would be fun for us to find what rooms the activities happen in. With that being said , it was a great night, your guides were very nice and should be commended for a great job. I would recommend this attraction, and will probably return for another visit.

1  Thank rbutts1919
Reviewed January 6, 2016

The price for the night was high, but the activity was plentiful, the guides were helpful, and the place was massive!