WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Weston
Springfield, Virginia
“Now a Quality Inn, pricey but ok for the area”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have stayed here previously and my room (on the ground floor) was better this time. It was very clean and the noise from the road did not reach me with the a/c on. The breakfast is the typical low end Choice Hotels variety. My main complaint is that the internet connection is extremely weak. I had to stand by the front window of my room to get a minimal signal. The people running this place were very friendly. It's just an old motel...

Room Tip: I prefer the ground floor in this one.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Nashville, TN
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

No quality. They do not clean the rooms, but instead leave obvious trash leftover Chinese food that would not fit in the rooms waste basket on the table and now it smells. Staff at front desk confirms they don't remove food trash. I stuck it outside because the room smelled and the next day they still had not wiped the table down and it was sticky. Also a towel I threw on the floor to get a new one was put back up, EW! Called and emailed choice hotels and after wasting a half hour documenting my complaint I was just directed to contact the hotel staff because it is individually owned. This location gives quality inn and choice hotels a bad name. Sorry for typos on my iPad.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank JillT13
Suamico, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel after staying at another hotel close by on our past trips to the Weston, WV area. The room was okay but the room did have a little musty smell when first entering. Other than that it was okay. The hotel changed names from the time we first made our reservation. The continental breakfast was just super. We stayed on the first floor as requested and this was a good choice since the hotel has two floors with no elevator.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Michael R
Butler, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

For a hotel of this size(small) we were comfortable - on 2nd floor and don't forget, all exterior doors - sofa, frig and micro were nice additions - coffee 24 hours a day and breakfast satisfying - tourism center in front of building - right off main road -

Room Tip: Select 2nd floor in back of hotel
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Newark, Ohio, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

The staff was friendly, but the rooms were less then expected. I have slept on the ground while camping and got a better nights rest. The toilet was so low to the ground that I felt like I was falling. Would hate to see and older person get up and down from it. There are too many disappointments with this place to list.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Vaughan, Ontario
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

On our three week trip to Florida, not knowing how far we'd get in a day's driving I did not make any reservations anywhere and when exhausted we stopped at the closest place to sleep and it turned out to be Comfort Inn in Weston WV. Upon registration I asked for non-smoking and told the clerk I am sensitive to smells. Exhausted we went in the room and settled in. The smell in the room I detected at first, did not go away after I had the air conditioner going. Hubby was offered another room at the desk, we declined because we had put everything in the fridge, etc.. I had a headache all night and in the morning the smell was just as bad. The staff outside was smoking I told them at the desk at checkout, how can a smoker detect a smell after they go in a room if they themselves smell of tobacco? I was lightheaded for most of that day. This was a funky smell, not cigarettes. I've never done the funky stuff, this was not pleasant for me. Breakfast was not great. Would not stop there again.

Room Tip: Good luck.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
High Point, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

I chose Comfort Inn because their discount rate for a government employee was $22 cheaper than at the other hotels. Also, they offered a hot breakfast which included cinnamon waffles - so yummy! The air conditioner is loud, but it provided perfect white noise to drown out the traffic noises outside. It's a no frills place, but very clean and comfortable. Fridge and microwave in the rooms helped keep the food budget down as well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weston
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston
Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden Inn
#1 of 3 in Clarksburg
Bicentennial Inn, Home of 88 Restaurant and Lounge

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!