“Perfect for a quick sleep”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Weston
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

This wasn't my favorite comfort inn, even though it was voted 2011 best hotel, I stayed in the comfort inn, in Ohio and it wasn't ranked best hotel yet the Ohio hotel was a far better everything. First off it was $99.00 and last one was $59.00 but that being said 1) floors were not vacumened in the lobby, hallways. The bathroom was less attractive than last one, the t.v. was one of the older t.v.'s not a flat screen. The Ohio comfort inn had a pillow saying sweet dreams this didn't. Then i noticed there was a beetle walking around on the ceiling so i wasnt too happy about that but it wasnt a bad bug so no big deal. The breakfast was great choices but they had no waffle maker, seating was in front with the front desk so not really private. But all in all I just wanted a quick place to stay, if the rooms would be less costly then I would go there again but minus the beetle x

• Stayed: September 2012

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I came for a photo shoot at the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum in Weston and spent the night here. Room was large, clean and quiet. Flat screen TV, micro-fridge, and strong wifi. Breakfast was so-so. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Looks like an older motel taken over by the Choice chain. Old fashioned exterior entrances. Big drawback for us was the lack of an elevator. Those stairs are rough on older knees. Rooms are clean, furnishings are average. Staff is very helpful, and friendly. Our room had a whirlpool tub, which was appreciated after a long day, and climbing those stairs. An elevator would have bumped this up another notch. Can you tell I really missed an elevator? That being said, the place was packed to the gills, for a local festival in Weston. Still the room was very quiet, with no bothersome noise. Pricing was very good, I always appreciate a place that does not jack up the prices for the holiday (Labor Day) weekend. All in all, a decent deal if your needs are not too fancy. We will stay there again on the next trip.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Pretty basic hotel but clean and comfortable for a quick stopover. Friendly staff. Kids enjoyed the pool. The breakfast was okay though the seating was limited. WiFi was useless, could not load web pages.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Stayed July 31, 2012 while enroute to Washington, DC. We got there late, but check-in was very quick and easy and the guys at the desk were very friendly. The room was very big and very clean. And even had a fridge and Microwave. The bathroom was very clean and modern, It was big enough for one to shower while the other is using the sink. We stayed in room 144, The only draw back is that the highway runs just behind the rooms on this wing.
Occasionally a loud truck would go by, other than that this was a great stay. The morning breakfast had a waffle iron, eggs, bacon, and sausage as well as the other usual cold breakfast items and juice and coffee. We will definitely stay here again if going thru this way. Plus the scenery around Weston is beautiful.

Our GPS gave us wrong directions, (right Address, but wrong directions), so beware But when we called the motel for help, they were very helpfull and we got there with no problem. It is just off I-79 at exit 99

Room Tip: I'd ask for a room int the main motel, not the outside separate wing, so not to be as close to...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Not having stayed at this hotel in the past, I wasn't sure what to expect. Once arriving, it appeared to be a standard hotel where the doors faced the parking lot. The staff at the front desk were nice and the breakfast was the standard egg disc, sausage disc, cereal, and toast that Comfort Inns provide all across America. The rooms were average and my only complaint was finding a spider the size of a dime on the middle of my bed when I checked in. He must have realized that he was in the wrong room and darted for the exit once I got him moving. After he was gone, I checked for spider webs in the room to see if I needed to worry about his family, but there were none, so I chalked him up to being an anamoly and didn't find any of his friends while I was there. Overall, I would stay here again. The only downside I have about this hotel is that there isn't a great choice of resturants in the area other than fast food resturants.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Convenient stop on I-79, clean rooms and common areas, friendly staff. Three separate buildings with outdoor entrances. Outdoor pool only, which our grandchildren enjoyed. Complimentary hot breakfast had very nice selection.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weston
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston
Hampton Inn Buckhannon
Hampton Inn Buckhannon
#2 of 7 in Buckhannon
SpringHill Suites Bridgeport Clarksburg

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!