“Great experience”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My daughter and I were in the area for a little get a way. We asked someone local about a good restaurant and DeeJays was recommended to us. The service was great and the food was wonderful. We ordered a full rack of ribs with a side of potato skins and a side of sweet potatoe fies. Our food was served to us within 15 minutes and it was wondeful. For the two of us our meal was 25.00.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

There's not a lot to choose from in this area, but Dee Jays is a solid, yet basic choice. Decent food, but nothing to write home about.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The ribs are their signature. If traveling by twos, order the ribs and a Philly Cheesesteak and split the meals. Great food and really nice folks. Great bar. I am not a smoker but the bar permits smokers.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have to drive about an hour to get to this place so don't get there as often as I would like. Best ribs we have found outside of Florida (Norris's)

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stopped after playing golf and these were some of the best ribs I have ever had. They were falling off the bone tender and very meaty. Sauce was very good. I had sweet potato fries and they were exceptional also (especially with the honey butter). The waitress (just one) handled a table of 25 golfers like it was a four top, she was the best I have ever seen. She kept the beverages full, did not mix up an order, and brought all of the food out in a timely fashion. I will be back!!!!