“Decent”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 7, 2013

There's not a lot to choose from in this area, but Dee Jays is a solid, yet basic choice. Decent food, but nothing to write home about.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The ribs are their signature. If traveling by twos, order the ribs and a Philly Cheesesteak and split the meals. Great food and really nice folks. Great bar. I am not a smoker but the bar permits smokers.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have to drive about an hour to get to this place so don't get there as often as I would like. Best ribs we have found outside of Florida (Norris's)

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stopped after playing golf and these were some of the best ribs I have ever had. They were falling off the bone tender and very meaty. Sauce was very good. I had sweet potato fries and they were exceptional also (especially with the honey butter). The waitress (just one) handled a table of 25 golfers like it was a four top, she was the best I have ever seen. She kept the beverages full, did not mix up an order, and brought all of the food out in a timely fashion. I will be back!!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

From our observations, this is one of the locals favorite places. Those we talked with recommended the ribs. The steaks were good with a variety of toppings available.