“Needs help”

Add it.
Ponderosa Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This place is not very good and no reason for it. The one in Calcutta, Ohio is much better. The food here is just not prepared properly. I have tried it a couple times thinking it might get better, but doesn't.

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

They always have coupons here. I usually get the buffet because the fried chicken is awesome on it. However the sirloin tips are really nice too. Frequent here quite often.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Don't go there thinking that you will get a gourmet meal. However, the meals are adequate. 20% off coupons are available everywhere or ask them for a couple. I prefer the chicken dinner and it is always tender and juicy, great salad, & baked potatoes. They seem to never know if it comes with rolls or not, so we always ask and the waitress always brings us one. The worst thing about this restaurant is that they used to allow smoking (crazy). However they just posted signs this month that they were going smoke free.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Went in today on my anniversary asked the order taker to please be sure to have the steak cooked well she said all I can do is put the order in, I said could you tell them please , she was nasty, then it was bloody and it was like it was my fault , all I got was attitude , well won't do that again.

Order takers was an older woman with unnaturally red hair and glasses, beware

Reviewed August 25, 2012

The secret to this place is don't go too often, or it loses its appeal. I get coupons from them through my email that offer some good deals, so once or twice a year, my husband and I will stop here. It's about twenty minutes from home. We love their sirloin tips with mushrooms and onions, baked potatoes with butter and sour cream and checking to see what's on the food buffet along with the soups and desserts.