“Outstanding Bob Evans”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #26 of 62 Restaurants in Weirton
Cuisines: American
Description: Feed your summer adventures at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an evening picnic with a Family Meal to Go! At our table or yours, summer road trips start at Bob Evans.
Reviewed May 27, 2015

Out breakfast was excellent, the staff extremely efficient, and the facility was very neat and clean. I believe this is a relatively new facility and you could tell the difference. One of the best Bob Evans we've visited. Clearly a great way to start the day before hitting the road!

Reviewed December 4, 2014

Friendly atmosphere, good and friendly staff
Clean restrooms.
I do order pick up occasionally and it is always ready when I arrive.

Reviewed September 2, 2014

I have called several times for take-out orders and it seems like whoever is taking the order is never familiar with the menu items or it takes them a long time to figure out how to place the order. However, my orders are almost always ready when I get there to pick them up and the check-out process goes smoothly and the person is generally pretty friendly and helpful. I would recommend placing the order online and then you can view the menu yourself and order it yourself. I really like the quart soups and the family size garden salads. When dining in, you are usually seated and served in a reasonable amount of time.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Was in Weirton for a week on a visit and decided to stop in for breakfast one morning. I had eaten their before and had a good experience with both the service and the food. This morning was no different. My sister and I was greeted after we walked in and was shown to our table right away. We had no down time before our nice server Taylor R. came over with a nice smile said hello and took our order. Within just a short time our food was brought out. During our sitting the manager came over and ask us if everything was OK and if we needed anything.
During my visits here I found the meals and service outstanding and will come back the next time I'm in the area.

1  Thank Danny214
Reviewed June 3, 2014

They appeared to be a little understaffed two of the times I went during my stay, as service was slow and I only saw one server working the floor.

The third time, I ordered take-out and the cashier needed help finding standard menu items on the Point-of-Service machine.

So, if you put them together, maybe they were hiring/training during that period.

The turkey was a little dried out, but the other meals were average for a Bob Evans.

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!