“Excellent food, friendly service”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #26 of 62 Restaurants in Weirton
Cuisines: American
Description: Feed your summer adventures at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an evening picnic with a Family Meal to Go! At our table or yours, summer road trips start at Bob Evans.
Reviewed December 4, 2014

Friendly atmosphere, good and friendly staff
Clean restrooms.
I do order pick up occasionally and it is always ready when I arrive.

Reviewed September 2, 2014

I have called several times for take-out orders and it seems like whoever is taking the order is never familiar with the menu items or it takes them a long time to figure out how to place the order. However, my orders are almost always ready when I get there to pick them up and the check-out process goes smoothly and the person is generally pretty friendly and helpful. I would recommend placing the order online and then you can view the menu yourself and order it yourself. I really like the quart soups and the family size garden salads. When dining in, you are usually seated and served in a reasonable amount of time.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Was in Weirton for a week on a visit and decided to stop in for breakfast one morning. I had eaten their before and had a good experience with both the service and the food. This morning was no different. My sister and I was greeted after we walked in and was shown to our table right away. We had no down time before our nice server Taylor R. came over with a nice smile said hello and took our order. Within just a short time our food was brought out. During our sitting the manager came over and ask us if everything was OK and if we needed anything.
During my visits here I found the meals and service outstanding and will come back the next time I'm in the area.

1  Thank Danny214
Reviewed June 3, 2014

They appeared to be a little understaffed two of the times I went during my stay, as service was slow and I only saw one server working the floor.

The third time, I ordered take-out and the cashier needed help finding standard menu items on the Point-of-Service machine.

So, if you put them together, maybe they were hiring/training during that period.

The turkey was a little dried out, but the other meals were average for a Bob Evans.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Ordered Fish and Fries , menu says 2 pieces of fish, fries, 1 side and bread . We got 2 pieces of dried up fish and an old piece of lettuce ,NO fries No bread ! Talked to the manager, she could not care less ! she said if we want fries with our fish we had to order and pay for them separate , then said "I can see how you can be confused by this" , WHAT ! I can read ! The menu says FISH AND CHIPS ! not confused ! that means Fish AND Fries! She did comp our meals , thanks for nothing ! We were not going to pay for that anyway ! Don't go here ! you will be sorry ! ( price on menu for 2 pieces of dried up fish $9.49 )

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!