“Multiple owners, finally a good one”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Chico's Fiesta

Chico's Fiesta
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Weirton
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Weirton, West Virginia
“Multiple owners, finally a good one”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

This building has had many owners over the years, so I was leery to try it this time as Chico's Fiesta. The inside was festively decorated. The workers were, of course, Mexican which is nice. They had daily specials, and gave free chips and salsa out while we decided what we wanted. I tried the fajitas which was a huge meal. Really good; tasted authentic.

• Visited July 2012

Skibbereen, Ireland
“Good mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

This restaurant serves good food. We had two excellent meals and the margaritas are equally good. The meals took a little long to come out and the waiter came back to the table several times to check on us and update the status of our dinner. I would definitely go back.

Visited August 2012
Pittsburgh
“Wow What a Surprise!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

After reading all these reviews we headed down there to try this place. Wow....What a surprise! This place was right there with Taco Bell but was more expensive. I will give them a thumps up for opening there, as I think they maybe the only mexican place in town.

I knew we were in trouble when we tried the salsa, I have had worse but I have also had a lot better! My meal was the Frajitas, which was presented with a mix of beef, chicken and shrimp. Can you say "Very Salty"?! The refried beans were dumped out of a can with a tad of melted cheese over them and served luke warm, and the rice....well it was lacking any taste. My buddy had a meal similar to mine but was a few bucks more. When he asked the waitress why, she said it contained some type of sausage which he had a hard time finding.in the mixture.
Over all not a good experience and we wrote this one off the list.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Steelcityguy
“Great meals at great prices and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

My girlfriend and I eat here almost every Friday evening. The food is authentic Mexican made, cooked and served by true Mexicans ., great meals at reasonable prices in a great atmosphere .

Sacramento, California, United States
“Best Mexican food east of the Mississippi River”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

Call Antonio and get a table for a great Mexican meal. He will set you up with a pleasant experience at the restaurant.

Visited June 2012