Holiday Inn Weirton
$82
$139
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

All reviewsdirector of salesfront deskgreat hotelroom was cleanthe hotel staffbusiness tripon site restaurantstay there againexcellent staywest virginiaoutdoor poolwe've stayedfranciscan universityoff the highwaybradwvwedding
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The Holiday Inn in Weirton WV has been newly remolded & is a excellent place to stay while working in SW PA, WV or Ohio. The knowledgeable staff goes out of there way to accommodate all of your needs.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor seems to be the quietest.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
WeirtonHI, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Weirton, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

"John E", Good Day!
We appreciate your review of our hotel and staff. Thank you for choosing us while you are working in the area. Looking forward to your return! Feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any personal service to you on your next visit. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I always keep coming back to the Weirton Holiday Inn for my stay in this area. I found that making my reservation was very easy by calling the Inn directly. In speaking with Ashley she was able to give me a better rate then I could have ever got online even with my discounts. I found the entire staff that I come in contact very helpful and courtesy. The room was clean and comfortable. Also the Fitness room equipment was everything that you would need for your workout. The location is ideal for getting off and on the main highway. Restaurants are near by along with shopping centers.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

"Danny 214"
Thank you for another wonderful review of our property from your recent visit back to the area. It is great to read your comments regarding our hotel and staff. Guests, such as yourself make us successful because of your experiences at the hotel. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future. Safe Travels.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I was unable to stay at this hotel due to a reservation error and when I called the ihg/holiday inn 888# I was greeted with some of the worst service I've ever had, they told me I couldn't cancel without penalty or change my reservation to another location. I had all but given up hope on canceling or changing my reservation until I got a call from the ladies at the Weirton holiday inn. I could not believe how gracious and courteous they were. Easily some of the nicest people I have ever spoken with. JoAnn, Brandi and Ashley were amazing and they should be recognized for their excellent service. I can't thank them enough for helping me change my reservation. Hope to be able to stay here sometime so I can witness their amazing service again. Great great people.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
WeirtonHI, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Weirton, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

"Michelle B"
First I would like to apologize for your experience with Central Reservations (888#), but I am thrilled to hear our General Manager JoAnn, Front Office Manager Brandi and our Front Desk Agent Ashley pulled together to get your problem resolved. I will be sure to pass along the comments you noted to their attention. Never give up hope on Holiday Inn and the staff working at the properties, we are here to serve you and all of our guests. Feel free to contact us directly if we can be of any future service to you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have stayed at this motel on our way to and returning home from our annual family reunion in West Virginia for the last two years. Everyone was very attentive and really went out of their way to make our stays enjoyable. Rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable.
We did experience a power outage during a storm and the management and staff were outstanding in the way they helped us.

Room Tip: Seniors should ask for a room near an elevator - they were very accomodating
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Leah K
WeirtonHI, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Weirton, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

"Leah K",
We do apologize about the power outage while you were at the property. It is great to read about how our staff stepped up to the plate and managed the situation. We take great pride going above and beyond for our guests and it shows we have been successful by reading your review. Hope to see you next summer for your annual family reunion! Enjoy the rest of your year, safe travels along the way!
Regards,

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I like to attend the annual "Defending the Faith" weekend at Franciscan University in Steubenville, OH. The past 2 years we've stayed at the Holiday Inn in Weirton, W. Va. while attending.

It's a great place to stay. Only a 10-minute ride from the University, the rooms are clean, spacious and quiet. We're pillow lovers, and they were in abundance. And the swimming pool (which we used the first year) is beautiful. It's definitely a place we could recommend, and stay at again.

Room Tip: I like to overlook the pool, but that's just my preference.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
WeirtonHI, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Weirton, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

"Emmiegram",
Thank you for choosing our hotel when you visit the nearby Franciscan University. It is good to see you have chosen our hotel for your recent visits and hope we will see you next July. With such a high demand date, be sure to get your reservations in early!

The pillows on our newly redesigned guest rooms have recently been upgraded and you are correct; there are an abundance and a great size! When you make your reservations be sure to request the pool view which is a room with one queen bed or one of our King Bed Executive Suites. If you are up early enough in the morning, you may be able to see some of the deer roaming in the back of the property.

Thanks again for your review, see you next summer!
Holiday Inn Weirton