“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Vienna
Wadsworth
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

I don't often write reviews, unless really good, or really bad. We found this Wingate to be refreshingly good. Service was good, staff was friendly, breakfast buffet was great. We had a room with two queens. Very clean and tidy. Bathroom was very nice. My only beef was I felt this was a bit pricey... But, honestly, I'd stay here again in a heartbeat. Nice job.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

1 Thank JohnMiska
Belinda84, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vienna Parkersburg, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear Wingate Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Wingate and for taking your time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our hospitality and accommodations were a good fit.

We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area.

Wingate by Wyndham Hotel - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
BEAVERTON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Verry clean rooms, nice amenities, verry good service, quiet rooms.
Pool area is also verry clean, maybe a little small for swiming but OK.
Good breakfast starting at 6 AM, really nice for us because we start working at 7AM.

Dear Octavian P.,

Thank you for choosing the Wingate by Wyndham Hotel for your stay in September. I truly appreciate your kind note. It was a pleasure to meet you and your crew. I hope you will keep us in mind if you are working in the area in the future.

BELLE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at the Wingate hotel in Vienna, West Virginia.

I liked that the hotel provided a complimentary breakfast as part of the stay. In the future, I was wondering if you could expand your breakfast menu to include hashbrowns or fried potatotes.

The hotel staff was very accomodating in providing information on local depatment stores, gyms, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. Any requests I made were addressed promptly. I really did appreciate the staff's help.

Bedroom furnishingings were comfortable and I found it very easy to fall asleep.

There were two minor "issues" that I experienced. The shower water didn't seem to have as much water pressure behind as I would expect. Not that big of a deal, just a creature comfort thing.

During my stay, there was parking lot relabeling and resealing activity. I found this to be an annoyance at times, but again, nothing to get upset over.

If I had to recommend the use of this hotel to friends, family, or colleagues, I would do so without hesistation. The customer service I experienced during my stay was excellent.

Dear Steven L.,

Thank you for choosing the Wingate by Wyndham Hotel during your visit to the Parkersburg/Vienna area. I appreciate your detailed review and I will check on the addition of a potato choice for our breakfast menu. I am genuinely sorry for any inconvenience you experienced because of our parking lot resealing project.

Customer Service is very high on our priorities and I thank you for your kind note. We look forward to your next visit, and wish you well until then.

POWELL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Good facility staff was very friendly
Breakfast was very good
Parking lot was being coated some inconvenience

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Michael R.,

Thank you for choosing the Wingate by Wyndham Hotel during your stay in the Parkersburg/Vienna area in September. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience you experienced during our parking lot sealing project.

We look forward to your next visit.

CLARKSBURG
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

Friendly staff and very clean Hotel. Good Lighting in rooms. Many cable channels. Bathroom spacious and clean. Sofa in room added a place to sit and eat. Micro-Fridge also a plus. Will definitly stay here next time I come to Vienna.

Dear Robert H.,

Thank you for your taking the time to comment on so many of the features in your guest room. I really enjoyed reading the review and seeing our guest room from your perspective. I will share your note with each department, especially our Housekeeping team.
We look forward to your next visit.

Wingate by Wyndham Hotel - General Manger
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

The room was not clean when I arrived--i even found cracker crumbs in the chair and a hair in the sink, but they remedied the situation fairly promptly. An apology would have been nice but was not offered.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your taking the time to send me a detailed note. I am truly sorry the room was not ready prior to your arrival. While I am pleased to hear that the situation was resolved quickly, our first step should have been to apologize. I hope you will accept my sincere apology and know that our team will review this situation so this does not happen in the future.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I hope you will keep us in mind during your next visit to the Parkersburg/Vienna area.

marietta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

it was great but you should never pay more than 100 for a room. you will get more guest for a 20 dollar reduction

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Chuck T.,

Thank you for choosing the Wingate by Wyndham Hotel during your visit to the Parkersburg/Vienna area in September. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed
your stay and we look forward to your next visit.

Wingate by Wyndham Hotel - General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vienna
The Blennerhassett Hotel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Parkersburg East
Comfort Suites Marietta
Comfort Suites Marietta
#3 of 11 in Marietta

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Vienna Parkersburg? Share your experiences!