“Stern Wheeler Festival”

Wingate by Wyndham Vienna Parkersburg
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Vienna
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My wife and I spent two nights. Excellent ratings are given in all categories; except we did not use the pool or fitness center. Excellent parking space provide to us for our motorcycles and trailers. Staff was extremely helpful. Rich

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Belinda84, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vienna Parkersburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear Richard W.,

Thank you for your taking the time to send us a note regarding your stay during the Stern Wheeler Festival. I appreciate your kind note and very generous review scores. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Hotel size & location was perfect for my wife & me. Son was playing a soccer game vs Ohio Valley University just a few minutes away. I chose the perfect place for us to stay the night. Our room was layed out nicely & very clean. Staff was very helpful & they kept the hot continental breakfast stocked & fresh the next morning. I also appreciated having the indoor pool & spa open 24 hours. Well done Wingate !

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Dear Jack H.,

Thank you for choosing the Wingate by Wyndham Hotel for your stay in September. I appreciate your detailed note regarding your stay and the staff enjoyed the compliments you shared. We truly enjoy meeting families visiting the OVU campus and we hope to see you again.

Wingate by Wyndham Hotel - General Manger

Reviewed September 6, 2012

was looking for a room for one night that I could crash and this fit my need. And that is what i was looking for and it is what I got; decent room, decent price, all that stuff.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Timothy H.,

I appreciate you taking your time to send us a note regarding your stay. If you were in the Parkersburg/Vienna area, we would love to see you again.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Staff were friendly and nice - hotel was clean and great location
We really enjoyed our stay and I would recommend it to family and friends.

Dear Christine S.,

It was great to hear from you regarding your stay in September. I appreciate you recommending our hotel to friends and family members. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Parkersburg/Vienna area.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Our stay at your hotel was very pleasurable. The cleaning staff and the people that did the continental breakfast were awesome. We were known as the sisters all weekend. The only drawback is trying to find your motel for the first time. When it says across from Lowes, we were looking across the road. But once we found it, it was so convient for all the things that we did that weekend. Never had to drive far at all. Would definitely stay in this hotel again!!!!

Dear Cheryl H,

Thank you for choosing the Wingate by Wyndham Hotel for your stay in September. It was a pleasure meeting you and your sisters. I hope the next time you plan your gathering you will keep us in mind.

I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while trying to locate the hotel.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The staff was friendly and efficient. The entire facility, including pool, was clean and safe. The location is excellent for accessing shoping and restaurants in the Parkersburg/Vienna area.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
Belinda84, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vienna Parkersburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear Richard F.,

Thank you for your taking the time to send us a detailed review. I will pass along your positive comments to each department and I know they will be very appreciative of you generous compliments.

We look forward to your next visit.

Wingate by Wyndham Hotel -

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were very pleased with our stay. Nice breakfast and pool area, accommodating staff. I get up early and I liked that I could go in the pool and exercise room without having to wait until late in the morning. Only negative was that it was a bit hard to find.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
Belinda84, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vienna Parkersburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear Guest,

I'm sorry you found our location difficult to find. But, we are glad you had a positive experience once you made it. Our 24 hour pool and fitness center is a feature that many guests enjoy. We hope to see you again soon.

Wingate by Wyndham Hotel - General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vienna
The Blennerhassett Hotel
Comfort Inn Parkersburg
#7 of 11 in Parkersburg
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Parkersburg
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Parkersburg East

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Vienna Parkersburg? Share your experiences!