“Hard to Find but Excellent Hotel”

Wingate by Wyndham Vienna Parkersburg
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Vienna
MARLTON
“Hard to Find but Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were very pleased with our stay. Nice breakfast and pool area, accommodating staff. I get up early and I liked that I could go in the pool and exercise room without having to wait until late in the morning. Only negative was that it was a bit hard to find.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Belinda84, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vienna Parkersburg, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Dear Guest,

I'm sorry you found our location difficult to find. But, we are glad you had a positive experience once you made it. Our 24 hour pool and fitness center is a feature that many guests enjoy. We hope to see you again soon.

Wingate by Wyndham Hotel - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Really enjoyed my stay. Didn't have enough time to go swimming or use hot tub and would like to have. The room was excellent...the breakfast bar was satisfying with lots of choices.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Belinda84, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vienna Parkersburg, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the nice note. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and the next time you are in the area, I hope you can take a little extra time to enjoy the pool and hot tub.

VIENNA
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Always a clean room. The pool and hot tub area is very nice. The towels could be a little softer, but it is normal for hotels. How about a couple of bath robes. I was there when there was a power outage and the staff was very good about still being able to get me to my room. The power came on earlier than the rest of the area. That may have been a coincidence, but it was a nice surprise.

Dear Guest,

We're glad you enjoyed your stay at the Wingate By Wyndham. Our goal is to create a great experience for all of our guests. We hope you come back to see us!

WILMINGTON
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Good value in Parkersburg. Like access to Anytime Fitness in adjacent strip mall. Rooms are clean with lots of space. Nice to have refrigerator in room.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Belinda84, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vienna Parkersburg, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Dear Laura K.,

Your kind note is greatly appreciated. I appreciate you mentioning the Anytime Fitness facility within walking distance of the hotel. Although our Fitness Center is open 24 hours many of our guests enjoy the wider selection of exercise equipment they find at the Anytime location.

We hope to see you again when you are in town.

Wingate by Wyndham Hotel - General Manger
Stratford
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Everything was great at the Wyndham....the room, the staff, the cookies, the breakfast, etc. The only small item that I found (as well as the other 3 folks in my group) was the TV channels were very limited. Other than that one item, all was great. I stayed here for the same week last year and it was consistently nice then as well. Thanks!

1 Thank Kevin H
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your taking the time to send us a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the cookies and our full hot breakfast. Your note regarding the channels is interesting and I would like to get more detail. What channel(s) in particular would you like to have had access to watch? There is always room for improvement and while we have a large number of channels along with HBO we value guest feedback.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Wingate by Wyndham Hotel - General Manger
CHRISTIANSBURG
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My stay there was very relaxing i did however didn't like where the parents to the kids in the pool area had no control over them--they were diving off the deep end of the pool and also diving in the hot tub--it made me very nervous--but the service was great and the breakfast was awesome especially the gravy and biscuits--everyone was freindly--i plan to stay there again when i am in town--the rates were great as me being on a set income it was within my spending budget--and close to everything i needed--thank you all for a wonderful weekend

1 Thank DIANNE F
Dear Dianne,

Thank you for choosing the Wingate by Wyndham Hotel for your overnight accommodations while attending your family reunion. I am sorry for any anxiety you experienced in the pool area in the company of other guests. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention, as our guest safety is very important.

I will share your kind note with everyone her e and please know that we look forward to your next visit.

Pearisburg, Virginia
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We were in for a family reunion and stayed here for 4 nights. We loved it!!! The rooms and bathrooms were clean. The staff was friendly. The pool was good too :) The continental breakfast was good (not just waffles and cereal) It's located in the middle of all kinds of places to eat and shop! The beds were a little hard for us, but we still slept ok. We will stay again every time we come into Parkersburg :)

Dear Angie Perk,

Thank you for the enthusiastic review. I hope you enjoyed your visit with family at the end of August. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the full hot breakfast and the close proximity of the hotel to local and chain restaurants. I am sorry the beds were not as soft as you would have liked.
I hope you will keep us in mind for future gatherings.

Wingate by Wyndham Hotel - General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vienna
The Blennerhassett Hotel
Sleep Inn & Suites
#3 of 11 in Parkersburg
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Parkersburg East
Comfort Suites Marietta-Parkersburg

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Vienna Parkersburg? Share your experiences!