“Don't Pass By!!!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Parkersburg, West Virginia
“Don't Pass By!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

While trying to decide on a place to eat, my husband spotted the Paradise Grille and wanted to stop there. The interior is uniquely designed and it has a very classy ambience. The waiter was very attentive and helpful and they went out of their way to prepare chicken tenders and fresh cut French fries for our grandson. The food was fantastic and the atmosphere welcoming. I can't believe it took this long to try them out and we will definitely go back again.

• Visited May 2013

Belpre, Ohio
“Thursday night special! RIBS 9.95”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We had a friend invite us to Paradise Grille for their rib special on Thursday nights! We hadn't been there for several years so we agreed to go and truthfully the ribs are out of this world!! Since then we've had fun inviting different couples to meet us there on Thurs. for ribs and you can't beat the price of $9.95 which includes bread and 2 sides. You don't need a fork...they just fall off the bone and we always have enough to take home for a midnight snack! Sides are delicious too...in fact, we don't even need a menu the cheddar cheese mashed potatoes and jalapeno spinach are delicious sides....we love this meal so much we have never tried any of their other food. The homemade bread is awesome. The servers are very efficient and friendly and we always leave happy. We'll be back soon and we'll get some pics posted of those ribs next time!

• Visited March 2013
Circleville, Ohio
“Dinner at Paradise”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Went on Thursday Rib Special night. Dinner and service very good. With iced tea, only $12+ for the evening. Went with group of six. Very nice.

Visited February 2013
Parkersburg, West Virginia
“Known for their ribs? Known to be horrible?”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I recently went to Paradise Grille because I had heard they had amazing ribs. When the ribs were brought out to me it looked as though I just had a plat full of chunky bbq sauce. These were by far the worst ribs I have ever had. They were a fatty mess. I will never return to the restaurant. I will say however,that my waitress was great.

Visited November 2012
Medina
“Average food with great service”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We stayed at the Wingate Hotel across the highway from the Paradise Grille on August 2nd. We saw the banner on the front announcing the best ribs 2005. So we decided to go there for dinner. My husband and I both ordered the ribs. I also asked for the cream cheese mashed potatoes and Brussels sprouts. He had a wonderful wedge salad with blue cheese, bacon, and tomato plus a homemade dressing. The ribs were not what we expected, they were very bland, and like they were baked in a roaster and the tomato based sauce was added. No grill marks, sweet sauce. My husband was hungry so he ate his; I sent mine back and asked for a petite filet. Very tasty and perfectly prepared. The cream cheese mash potatoes were great and the Brussels sprouts were over powered with a sweet and sour sauce. The homemade bread is a nice touch.
Our server was wonderful and very attentive.

• Visited August 2012