“Great for the Outdoor's man”
Review of Cabela's

Cabela's
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I LIKE all outdoor stores, and we both like Cabela's.

There is nothing in the bargain cave of interest, and we split up for 1.5 hours while we each focus on "stuff."

Cabela'a is NOT inexpensive, but it does offer quality.

We like that Cabela's offer other branded sporting clothes.

Our outdoor's interest requires a neat sports collection.

And Cabela's even offers limited "game" for sale at the above stairs grill.

Five Stars.

It's hard to pass on a free ball hat, but I do.

2  Thank SavantIII_11
There are newer reviews for Cabela's

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Every single time I drive through Wheeling (pretty darn often!) I have to stop at Cabela's and at least check the bargain cave...its not out of the way at all, and it's a pretty good-sized Cabela's, so I would highly recommend it. Also, if they don't have what you need in stock, the warehouse is adjacent, so you can pick up what you need there! :) win win!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

It's hard to describe what the mega stores are like in Vegas, but visiting Cabela's in Triadelphia WV--right off of Rt. 70 with plenty of signage--gives you a very good idea. You can even eat here, in addition to the free attractions of taxidermy animals. Unfortunately, I had no idea there was an aquarium, but I was kept busy looking at the African Safari and Western displays. Although the deer display was also interesting, unless you're a hunter or deer expert, how many deer can you look at--there were dozens in this display. Plan on spending at least 1/2 hour here. It's a nice rest stop and great way to see various animals. Never saw a moose so closely before; ditto the polar bears and musk ox.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I am not a hunter or fisher. But I love this store. There is so much to look at. The displays of animals, in their habitat is fascinating. Beautiful store, nice people and worth the stop. Took me 3 hours to look at everything the very first time I went.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

The décor was terrific (my grandchildren called it the mountain of death) but they did enjoy all the animals and the history we gave them although my 6 yr. old Granddaughter said one of the moose had it's antlers glued on. Taxidermy was very well done. Enjoyed the visit.