“Restful sleep”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Triadelphia
steubenville, United States
“Restful sleep”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We stay in hotels a few times a year as mini vacations. This was the best sleep I have ever had at any hotel chain. I even called the front desk for pizza places and they had the numbers and names to give me. They were courteous and very friendly. We will stay here again in the future. Diana

1 Thank Diana M
SharonProtiva, General Manager at Hampton Inn Suites Wheeling - The Highlands, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
We love the bedding package too! Our goal is to be sure you have a restful nights sleep and exceed your expectations! The staff works hard daily on the upkeep of the hotel. The bright and clean color scheme of the hotel is great too, we Love it!
I am glad that you enjoyed the hot complimentary breakfast that we serve daily from 6a-10a.

We hope to see you again soon!

Sharon Protiva, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Elkins, WV, United States
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This was one of the nicest and brightest hotels we've ever stayed in. The furnishings and design were uplifting and contemporary and the colors bright and clean. The checkin/checkout process was quick and painless and the complimentary breakfast was of excellent quality. We love all of the Hampton Inns we've stayed in, they never disappoint!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Lori L
SharonProtiva, General Manager at Hampton Inn Suites Wheeling - The Highlands, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for a positive review! We are glad that you love the hotel decor and find it as uplifting as we do! Our staff takes pride in our hotel and loves spreading their Hamptonality!
I will pass along to our brekfast hostess your comments on the excellant qualityof breakfast.

We look forward to your visit again soon!
Rochester, United States
Reviewed February 22, 2014

This location (Wheeling, WV - Highlands) was very enjoyable to stay at. From quick registration to departure. We used the Fitness Center which is open 24 hrs. I also enjoyed the complimentary hot coffee at any time during the day.

1 Thank Daniel K
Our Hampton Inn & Suites is perfect for a quick trip! The location off I-70 is great and the amenities including 24 hour coffee/tea service and our large Fitness Center allow you to stay focused when traveling.
We apprecaite your comments!
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

The room was a single with a King size bed, comfy pillows, and a descent sized flat screen TV. The shower with sliding glass doors was nicer than most hotels. I left before breakfast so I can't comment on that but it was a nice stay overall. I will stay here again when passing through

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank BBQNATE
We are so glad that you Loved the comfy pillows on the king size bed! Our design with the walk in shower door has received great reviews over the last year of being open.

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Wheeling-The Highlands!
Leonardtown, Maryland
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We arrived at the hotel in the late afternoon with snow flurries coming down. The hotel was very nice...but they need to work on plowing the snow out of the parking places. The rooms were clean and well maintained. Friendly staff. We would stay there again.

1 Thank Bill E
I am pleased our Friendly Staff greeted you warmly on your snowy visit. I hope you enjoyed all the amenities we had to offer as well as seeing the Friendly City.

I love to pass along your comments to the staff and thank them for maintaining such a clean and beautiful hotel.

We hope to see you again soon!
Bedford, United States
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This hotel was ok. I expected better considering it was brand new. The room smelled awful!! The pool is very small the beds were not comfortable at all!! They could improve on a lot of things!! Definitely not what I would have liked!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your time and comments. I apologize that the smell in your room was disturbing. I hope that if you choose to visit Wheeling again that you reach out to me and I will be happy to be sure you are well taken care of and I personally verify the quality of the room.

Thank you again!
New York City, New York
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Hearing housekeepers conversations in front of my door was a little annoying need to be a little more professional also my duvets wasn't really getting changed but overall everything was good..next visit will be going to the other hampton heard was a little more better for me. A Staff also mention it to me It would be a great idea.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for your comments aout your stay. I will certainly address with the housekeeping staff about tones and conversations in the halls. I hope that on your next visit to Wheeling that you would reach out to me and I will be sure to take excellant care of you.

Happy Travels!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Triadelphia
Hampton Inn Wheeling
Hampton Inn Wheeling
#1 of 8 in Wheeling
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Triadelphia Wheeling Area
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Wheeling Triadelphia at the Highlands
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Triadelphia/wheeling
SpringHill Suites Wheeling
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites WHEELING

Been to Hampton Inn Suites Wheeling - The Highlands? Share your experiences!