“Warm and Welcoming”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Triadelphia
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We stay here often. They treat us like family. Because of growing industry, every hotel in this area will have many worker staying in them, but this hotel goes above and beyond to keep all common areas clean and family friendly. The staff is always kind to my children and very helpful. It's not a brand new hotel, but the service makes up for it. It is definitely way above average for the Econolodge chain. I like how the location is up above the highway, which eliminates a lot of the noise. It's also nice that it is really close to the Cabela's store and the Highland's shopping, but it's far enough away that it is nice and quiet and safer. Plus, the shopping and restaurants at the Highlands are great! The movie theatre is awesome!

Room Tip: The front hall is quietest.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about you stay with us ! Guest satisfaction is our number one goal,we strive to keep a clean ,comfortable and enjoyable place for our guest to stay. We all hope to see you and you family again soon ! Thank You for your feed back .We hope you recommend us to your friends and family.
Have a Great Day !

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Older hotel, but pretty clean and well-maintained. The lady at the front desk was helpful and the free breakfast was good. The bed was comfortable and the shower worked well. The only negative was the heavy smell of cigarette smoke in the lobby and hallway. This hotel still offers smoking rooms and there was a lounge connected to the lobby/breakfast area that we assumed still allows smoking. Our room was a non-smoking room and did not smell of smoke.

Stayed: January 2014
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank You for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us, your feed back is very helpful in helping us provide a great place to stay that is clean and comfortable. I do apologize for the smoke smell we are working on way's to change that. We hope that we will get the chance to have you stay with us again. I would really like to meet you in person if you have the time, please stop by my office the next time you stay.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Econo Lodge is usually one of the more basic chains but this one was above average. Check in was quick and easy, rooms were large and clean with microfridge and coffee maker, beds were very comfortable, and good channel selection on cable. Didn't try the internet as I got in late. Large breakfast selection including sausage gravy, scrambled and hard-boiled eggs, bacon, assorted breads, bagels, muffins and cereals.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank deeadt
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to share you experience about your stay with us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed yourself as guest satisfaction is our top priority !
We hope that you will share you experience with you friends and family , as we would love to have them stay with us as well.
When we get the opportunity to have you stay with us again, Please fell free to stop by my office as I would like to introduce myself, Please contact us for any other accommodation need you may have!
Happy Holidays

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This motel had a large and very clean room with good soundproofing and a comfortable bed. The fridge actually had a real freezer, and the breakfast was excellent. It is located just off the Interstate, in a safe and convenient area. Also it is dog- friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bern666
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

I would like to Thank You for taking the time to let us know that you enjoy your stay with us ! We do our best to make each and every guest feel at home.
Your feed back greatly appreciated by the entire staff.
We hope you will tell you friends and family about us and will be back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Staff was very nice and room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast had a good variety to choose from. However at the end of a long hard day the last thing you want to do is struggle to get front doors open then climb stairs to your room go down a long hallway to another door all while your arms are full of luggage and paperwork. There are also no cameras in the parking lot.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank You for taking the time out of you day to let us know what we can do to keep our guest happy and coming back.
We appreciate your business and will do everything we can to make sure your next say is as enjoyable as we can make it.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The staff was excellent.Very comfy and clean rooms. Nice comfy beds.I have stayed several times and never had any problems.Breakfast very good.Coffee always made 24 hours a day.This is one great place to stay.

Room Tip: Nice king size beds
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

I would like to Thank You for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us! We value every response as it is very helpful in the training and coaching of our staff.
We are very pleased that you enjoyed you stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
We hope you will let your friends and family know about your stay with us as we do value each and every guest that stays with us !

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I booked a room online at the Triadelphia Econo Lodge because I am a "Choice Privileges" member with the Choice Hotel chain and like to use them whenever I can. When I checked in, the front desk staff was very nice and handled my check-in very quickly. They even gave me a little "gift" for being a Choice Privileges member. I have stayed at Choice Hotels dozens of times over the last 4 or 5 years and this was a first. It was a very thoughtful touch.

When I got to my room, I discovered that Housekeeping had not cleaned it up from the previous guest. The desk clerk apologized profusely and told me that she would have Housekeeping get the room ready right away. I was told that they were booked completely for the night and this was the only 2 queen bed non-smoking room left. I didn't mind waiting and took a short ride over to the nearby Cabela's store to kill some time. After an hour, I went back and the room was ready as promised. It was large, comfy and very clean. I had a great night's sleep even though there were a lot of construction workers staying here also. The breakfast buffet was the usual for Choice Hotels. Waffles, pastries, fruit, cereal, etc, etc. I have nothing negative to say about my stay here and would stay here again..

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Wingleader09
Econolodgewv113, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us! Your feed back is very importation to us and is very helpful in training our staff on what our gusts likes and dislikes are. If we do our best to make all are guest feel at home.We hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Triadelphia
Comfort Inn & Suites
The McLure Hotel & Suites
Days Inn St Clairsville
Days Inn St Clairsville
#6 of 15 in Saint Clairsville

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!