“Great stay and great service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Triadelphia
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great stay and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I stay here for work so I am usually here for a month each time and I must stay check in is always fast and front desk is welcoming. Lots of parking and my room is always clean and stocked beds are comfortable and the breakfast always wonderful. Thanks for the great hospitality

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you for staying with us! Our rooms are set up great for extended stays. I'm glad your always treated well. Comfort Inn & Suites will continue to provide you with a comfortable room, family atmosphere, and affordable price!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Sand fork
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

I have been staying here for the last 6 yrs off & on for work and they have always been very accommodating on my stays. Very pleasant atmosphere & makes you feel @ home. The newly added on rooms are very spacious & clean. The hotel clerks are very kind & always go out of there way to take care of all your needs.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you for continuing to stay with us! I agree, the staff at The Comfort Inn & Suites is great. I consider them our best asset!
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Upon my arrival I was greeted by a very nice young lady who quickly checked me and gave me info about the hotel, fitness center, breakfast, swimming pool, etc.. Once in my room which I found very clean and comfortable. The next morning I went to the breakfast area which I found well stocked with many different things to choose from to numerous to list..I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling and needed to stay for several days or just a one night stay..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for your kind words. We strive to improve everyday to make each stay better than the last!
Dublin VA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

This place is pretty sad. It's on the level of Quality Inn or Super8. Service was poor.
The place must be 150 yards long.
I had a room all the way on the opposite end from the office, and had zero wifi, which was a big deal due to work requirements. Called the office, they said they'd reboot. I tried again, nothing, called the office, no answer, walked to the office, nobody there, packed my stuff and went to the Microtel down the road. Accessed wifi immediately without any effort. Got in late, had work to do, and wasn't very happy at the 45 minutes all this wasted. By the way, the Microtel was about the same price and was a much much nicer place.
As with a lot of hotels in this area, this one is filled with oil and gas workers. Nothing wrong with that, but it wears a hotel down. This one didn't need any help - I can't believe Comfort Inn allows this place to carry the name, but as my title says, Comfort Inns are going downhill steadily.

Room Tip: Don't even try.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
I am very sorry you couldn't connect to the WIFI. We are currently working on getting better, faster service.
Duncansville, Pennsylvania, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Booked 2 rooms 12/18/13. Short vacation to see the lights at Olgebay. Not a good stay at this hotel. Overall rooms need refurbished. They were dusty, torn futon, torn desk chair, towels with ragged edges, wash clothes looked gray. Just not a nice clean place to stay. Would definitely not stay here again! Complained to choice hotels and they said they would notify the hotel. Yea right!!!! Have stayed in much nicer hotels for less money.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
I am sorry you weren't happy with your stay. Please feel free to email me you concerns and I will work hard to remedy this situation for you. gm.wv085@choicehotels.com
Painesville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

My wife, kids and I stayed at this hotel. Nice looking building, nice rooms, friendly staff (Amy in particular we feel deserves some kind words, she answered pretty much every question we bugged her with and after my kids left the pool she gave them some candy which we thought was very nice of her. She was very kind), nice pool and my picky eaters were pleased with breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Thanks for staying with us! Amy is the newest member of our staff and we think she's great too!
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

This Comfort Inn is quite a good value and thus is a very busy place. The evening front desk manager, Amy, was multi-multi-tasking yet remained the most courteous and personable professional with whom I've dealt at any motel ever! Thank you. Nov 18, 2013.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Kmurphy1950
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Amy is the newest member of our staff and we also think she is a wonderful employee!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Triadelphia
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Triadelphia/wheeling
No photo provided
Comfort Inn & Suites
#7 of 8 in Triadelphia
4.0 of 5 stars 1 reviews

Been to Comfort Inn Triadelphia? Share your experiences!