“Comfort Inns are getting worse fast”

and 1 more site!
Comfort Inn Triadelphia
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Triadelphia
Dublin VA
“Comfort Inns are getting worse fast”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This place is pretty sad. It's on the level of Quality Inn or Super8. Service was poor.
The place must be 150 yards long.
I had a room all the way on the opposite end from the office, and had zero wifi, which was a big deal due to work requirements. Called the office, they said they'd reboot. I tried again, nothing, called the office, no answer, walked to the office, nobody there, packed my stuff and went to the Microtel down the road. Accessed wifi immediately without any effort. Got in late, had work to do, and wasn't very happy at the 45 minutes all this wasted. By the way, the Microtel was about the same price and was a much much nicer place.
As with a lot of hotels in this area, this one is filled with oil and gas workers. Nothing wrong with that, but it wears a hotel down. This one didn't need any help - I can't believe Comfort Inn allows this place to carry the name, but as my title says, Comfort Inns are going downhill steadily.

Room Tip: Don't even try.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
I am very sorry you couldn't connect to the WIFI. We are currently working on getting better, faster service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Duncansville, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Booked 2 rooms 12/18/13. Short vacation to see the lights at Olgebay. Not a good stay at this hotel. Overall rooms need refurbished. They were dusty, torn futon, torn desk chair, towels with ragged edges, wash clothes looked gray. Just not a nice clean place to stay. Would definitely not stay here again! Complained to choice hotels and they said they would notify the hotel. Yea right!!!! Have stayed in much nicer hotels for less money.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
I am sorry you weren't happy with your stay. Please feel free to email me you concerns and I will work hard to remedy this situation for you. gm.wv085@choicehotels.com
Painesville, Ohio
Reviewed December 18, 2013

My wife, kids and I stayed at this hotel. Nice looking building, nice rooms, friendly staff (Amy in particular we feel deserves some kind words, she answered pretty much every question we bugged her with and after my kids left the pool she gave them some candy which we thought was very nice of her. She was very kind), nice pool and my picky eaters were pleased with breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Thanks for staying with us! Amy is the newest member of our staff and we think she's great too!
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This Comfort Inn is quite a good value and thus is a very busy place. The evening front desk manager, Amy, was multi-multi-tasking yet remained the most courteous and personable professional with whom I've dealt at any motel ever! Thank you. Nov 18, 2013.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Kmurphy1950
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Amy is the newest member of our staff and we also think she is a wonderful employee!
Nanticoke, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Not a bad place to stay. Pet friendly was a huge plus for us but I did miss the comfort of the IGH chain.
This hotel was clean but very basic. Towels were worn. Tub was clean, not yucky looking but again worn.
Breakfast was yummy. Overall I was pleased. The staff was also very kind.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for staying with us! We are currently updating many of our linens and public spaces so be sure to stop back and see the changes!
Rockford, Illinois
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We were charged $104.50 for a room at this Comfort Inn that was not as nice as the LaQuinta room we had the night before for $70. The stairway to our second floor room was covered with dried mud; the breakfast room had no microwave for the oatmeal. The Tourist Center's brochure said pets were free, but we were charged an additional $25.00. We won't be going to Comfort Inns in the future.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
I'm sorry your stay wasn't more enjoyable. I have been checking all third party websites and brochures to be sure all information about our hotel is correct.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great place to stay all around. If I am staying in the Wheeling area... this is the ONLY place I will stay. The hotel manager Kristi Schul is great at making you feel like you belong there. I stay there time after time and will continue to do so.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank guitarbobo
Thank you for staying with us! Hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Triadelphia
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#8 of 8 in Triadelphia
SpringHill Suites Wheeling
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Wheeling Triadelphia at the Highlands

Been to Comfort Inn Triadelphia? Share your experiences!