“Surprised how nice”

and 1 more site!
Comfort Inn Triadelphia
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Triadelphia
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel numerous times, but last night was our first time in 3 years. Imagine our surprise when we opened our door to a beautifully renovated room! The beds have excellent mattresses encased in insect and allergy free zipped covers! This is a precaution I've never seen; this says to me they care about their facility and their clientele. The only improvement I would suggest is a better housekeeping Supervisor; the refrigerator had a few Take Out containers still there and there wasn't extra TP, and very little paper on the existing roll. Otherwise I would give this hotel an Excellent rating on all areas.
Thanks to the friendly staff (night and morning) for taking care of us in a timely manner.

We will return!

Bj250

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank kytraveling1
shrisaibaba, Owner at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

We know when you travel you have many choices to Stay, We sure Thank you for picking us and taking a time to write review on Trip Advisor. We hope to see you along the way.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Triadelphia

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Clean room, friendly staff. No reason not to stay here. Not perfect, of course, as the exercise room was closed and other quibbles. This ain't no resort, but that's not why you go here. Crowded because of business travellers for natural gas activity. New section to open soon.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I stayed at this motel recently while traveling through the area on my way to a school reunion . The front desk staff were very helpful and had many suggestions of local happenings and local restaurants, all while being checked in quickly and efficiently . The room itself was very clean and of very high quality. The indoor pool was an added bonus in my stay. It was such a pleasant stay I made it a point to make it my stopping point on my way back from my reunion, where I had another pleasant stay !! Will stay there again !!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
shrisaibaba, Owner at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

I just wanted to say Thank you for taking time to write a Review on Trip Advisor. I know when you travel you have plenty of choices and we Thank you for staying with us. Your input help us thrive to do what is necessary for people and be successful in the Lodging industry.
Again Thank you from the team at the Comfort Inn and Look forward to see you again.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

My husband and I attended a wedding in Wheeling, WV but didn't want to stay in the busy city area. The hotel was a short 9 miles from the event so it was perfect. What made it better was that the hotel is about 1 mile away from a huge Cables's store as well as just about any kind of restaurant you could want.

I was very pleased with the room. The furnishings are modern and comfortable and the room was very clean. The hallway even smelled like fabric softener. The hotel offered an indoor pool and continental breakfast neither of which we took part of. Check in/out was quick and easy and the staff was polite. We will definitely stay at this hotel next time we're in town.

• Stayed: July 2012

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Upon arriving at this hotel I saw construction work going on. Once inside the front desk staff was very helpful and quickly got me checked in and directed to my room..The room was very clean and had many admenties having an ironing board and iron was great..I recommend this hotel dont let the construction fool you..Awesome place to stay..Definately would stay again..

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Thank you Doreen! We are expanding our hotel by adding suites! We are trying very hard to keep the guest experience at the level you've come to expect at Comfort Inn! Don't forget to stop back this fall to see new Comfort Inn and Suites!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel before and had no problems this time around though july 15 thru july 17 i noticed dry blood on the sheets when i woke up didnt think any thing of it next day didnt notice any thing on third night woke up to go to bathroom noticed a bug on my back picked it off and was bloody went out to the room turned on lights bed bugs everywhere they were on the sheets and walls cuaght some and put in glass left note for room service and told managment this is the sickest thing ive ever experienced not sure if this is isolated to that room 249 or if they are evey where.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank david c

I wanted to let you know that our Pest Control Specialist has treated that room and all surrounding rooms, and has assured me this was an isolated incident. Although this rarely happens, when dealing with transient clients, we are trained and prepared to deal with all sorts of issues. As you stated, you have stayed here before with no issues, and hope you will again. Please feel free to contact me anytime at the hotel.
Kristie Schul
Hotel Manager

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Hotel staff was great yet the rest of the experience was horriable! The pool states it was only 3ft yet my son was unable to stand on his tippy toes. Please watch your little ones in this pool. The cleanliness of the hotel was rated at a 0. The jacuzzi that was in our room was filthy, everything was very dated and not wiped up. Stains and dirt all over the walls and light fixtures. Disgusting!!!! Be aware!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Starbucks1981
TriadelphiaComfortGM, Manager at Comfort Inn Triadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

I would like to apologize for your stay with us. We keep a high standard and are truly sorry your room was not up to it. I have checked with housekeeping, and feel confidant that your unpleasant stay will not occur again. The water level listed on the side of the pool is only a guide line as water level can go up or down a few inches as it is constantly changing as people splash around. Please feel free to call me at the hotel to discuss your issues further.
Kristie Schul