Days Inn & Suites Sutton Flatwoods
$119
Hotels.com
$141
$125
All reviewsoutlet mallconference centerprime ribgift shopthe free breakfast buffetroom was cleanhotel sitskoa campgroundwest virginiaindoor and outdoor poolsgreat stopexcellent stayhot tubmyrtle beachsmall outletwe've stayeddesk clerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Stopped here by chance on way home. Very pleased with room, staff, pool and on site restaurant. We are still talking about the breakfast buffet. Also conveniently located close to a Fiesta outlet.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2012

This motel is very nice, clean and the employees have always been
very friendly. The rooms are in need of a lil updating, pillows, blankets, etc...
Otherwise we really enjoy our stay here price is reasonable, shopping at the
local shops are nice and we like to get a room facing the Interstate.
The next morning Breakfast is a great way to start your day. We have also
been there for some of the dinners they offer, pretty good, can be a lil pricey depending
on whats on the menu. The pool is always clean and we enjoy the excersice room.

Room Tip: Interstate View is nice and you can also see the shops
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rick c
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Staying at the Days Inn on the hill has always been a family tradition on our return from Florida or Myrtle Beach, but I think it's time to start a new tradition. The Inn could really use some updating, especially the beds and pillows. Even the poor elevators groaned when we used them, we joked that they were whining about having to carry so many heavy people :-)

I will say that they have a lovely bar where you can order pizza for take out and take it back to the room, or you can go eat in the on-site restaurant (we didn't do that this trip). The view is lovely and quite honestly, the location just past the 19 made it a great place to stop for the night. Oh, and I will say that front desk is very quick and efficient.

Perhaps we have gotten spoiled by all the redone Holiday Inn's that we stay at with the pillow top beds and comfort pillows that we can no longer downgrade to the lower quality found at the Days Inn.

Room Tip: If you have kids with you then ask to be put in the tower where the pool is, otherwise it's a very long walk.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank lulubeachbound
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I stayed here a few times about 3 years ago..I was in the area again and was going to stay ( I try to stay the same places when Im in an area regardless of the name) I called to make sure they had a room before I arrived which they did I told the lady that Id be leaving around 100am because I am a truckdriver ..I was told by her that they dont allow trucks to park there..I have stayed there before and they have a huge parking lot ..I guess being a Wyndham rewards member and a previous guest means nothing to them now...my truck was empty so it weighed less than the food service and garbage truck that services their facility..If weight and size is not an issue I guess they dont want truckdrivers staying there..I do not like being discriminated against because of my occupation...so please take your business elsewhere where you will be appreciated and they want to treat the customers right...while passing by after being told I couldnt stay guess what I saw parked in their lot..a tanker truck no bigger than mine!....hypocrites!

Room Tip: go elsewhere where you will be appreciated!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank teamster175
Reviewed January 26, 2012

My adult son and his wife and my husband and I went to West Virginia to visit our hometowns and to enjoy the fall foliage. The hotel is in the Wyndham family of hotels. It sits on a hill overlooking I-79 and has an attached conference center. Our rooms were very comfortable and had a small balcony which was a surprise. It would have been more enjoyable in warmer weather. My son and his wife checked out the hot tub and said the temp and cleanliness was very good. I enjoyed the wi-fi and had no difficulties. The room was quiet and the beds were very comfortable. Included in the very reasonable room rate was a full breakfast buffet and a friendly server who made sure the coffee kept coming. The dining room had huge windows that looked across the valley. We all agreed we would would return to this hotel !

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family