“Nice hotel”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sutton
Medina
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Stayed here on our way from Florida to New York. Just a nice place to stay. Clean, reasonable, Especially liked the restaurant on premises. After a long day on the road, we really didn't feel like getting back in the car to go eat. Only complaint is that the menu is pretty limited. Internet was a little sketchy.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
New York
Reviewed May 20, 2011

We stayed here twice in the course of eight days on our way to and from Florida. They had more amenities than we have seen in the past at a Days Hotel. These included a full sit-down restaurant and bar. We particularly enjoyed the complimentary expanded breakfast and the view from the restaurant. The hotel is nestled in the mountains of West Virginia. There are the usual fast food places nearby.

Although we enjoyed the restaurant for breakfast and dinner, an expanded dinner menu would have been appreciated, since only a pricey buffet and other costly items were available.

We appreciated the well-appointed room which included flat screen TV and refrigerator. The only disappointment in our stays was the first night when neither cable nor internet services were working. We were not made aware that these services were out for the entire county until we called the front desk from our room. The staff was aware of this issue when we checked in, but did not inform us. They were nonchalant about the issue when we asked.

Overall, we enjoyed the hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Battle Creek, Michigan
Reviewed May 2, 2011

This hotel is reasonable in rates , very clean , nicely decorated , friendly , and a great hot breakfast . Is the BEST hotel all the way around .

Toronto
Reviewed April 13, 2011

My husband and I chose to stay overnight at this hotel becaue it had good reviews from other TA members. The hotel did live up to it's good reviews and we were very pleased However, over and above this, we wish to thank all the staff involved at this hotel for the extra effort they went to to locate and FedEx my purse which I had inadvertently left behind. My drivers license, health card were, and credit card all arrived safe and sound. Thank you so much!

Euclid, Ohio
Reviewed April 4, 2011

Love this place - we will be traveling to WV more frequently and plan on making this our mainstay hotel. No bedbugs! Great views, great rooms, great breakfast buffet and very friendly staff.....mattresses are a little hard, but room was very nice! Nice ppol and small gift shop, too!

Room Tip: Check for Lifecare corporate code if you ar3 a me
St.Catharines
Reviewed February 23, 2011

We first arrived late at night and their were two young girls at the desk on their computer looking at pictures. I waited patiently at the desk and after almost a minute I had to get these young ladies attention. They never apologized for seemingly ignoring me while they chatted about pictures on facebook. After checking in, we were pleased with the cleanliness of our room and were quite impressed with the complimentary breakfast the next morning. After getting home from our long trip we realized we had left our sons baby blanket at the hotel. I immediately called and I believe spoke to the same young ladies who had checked me in the night before. She was very unhelpful. After yelling to her friend to check the back, she informed that they did not hav the blanket. Not satisfied and desperate for the baby blanket, I called again the next morning. I spoke to a very helpful women at the desk who immediately understood my predictment and checked the data for my room on the computer and found that yes indeed they had our blanket. She transfered me to shipping where I spoke with another very helpful and friendly staff. We received our blanket in the mail and found that the hotel had even paid the shipping! We will definetely return to this hotel. We are able to look passed the inexperience of the young girls and see that most of the staff is very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Point Pleasant, WV
Reviewed November 8, 2010

I have to stay at this hotel 6 to 8 times a year and I love this place. It's a very nice, clean, and relaxing hotel to stay at if you are passing through the area. You are closed to many fast food places and it's great for a 1 to 2 night stay. The hotel is always clean and if I need anything, they are happy to help me get it. A free breakfast is included and a dinner buffet is served in the evenings, but you have to pay for it. Free wi-fi, nice showers, easy parking, everything is great.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn & Suites Sutton Flatwoods? Share your experiences!