“Starbucks Flatwoods WV (I-79 Exit 67)”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 6 Quick Bites in Sutton
Reviewed October 11, 2018

Starbucks Flatwoods WV (Exit 67, I-79)

easy on-off I-79 at Exit 67

coffee & food is always hot & fresh
staff friendly & helpful, even when the place is packed

no issues, place is always clean (inside & out)

not sure what others are complaining about, give the employees a chance to make it right while you're IN the store.

stop here often

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed October 9, 2018

For more than 30 years I have been driving on I-79 and always wished for a good coffee shop at the Flatwoods exit. This time I got my wish and was even more surprised that it is my favorite coffee. The coffee was excellent, the staff helpful, and it was clean. Thank you for being there.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018

I was pleased to find a Starbucks in this little town! Great, clean location. In and out quickly which was helpful.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 25, 2018

I ordered an Iced Green Matcha Latte. Despite stirring it up to mix in all the ingredients, I could barely taste the green tea and honestly tasted very bland. I paid $4.25 and definitely would not order again. However, my fiance ordered just regular coffee dark roast. Just the regular coffee tasted great! This was a drive thru order and I have never been inside yet. I do plan on trying them again though.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed February 23, 2018

This Starbucks is the only one for miles, so it is nice to have someplace to drive through and get something to drink or eat. This time I ordered a hot chocolate. I’d never had one at Starbucks before and honestly couldn’t compare it to anything else. It tasted like it came out of a packet.

There was no attempt to make a personal connection at the drive through window. A smile would have been nice.

Date of visit: February 2018