All reviews the main house west virginia carriage house frittata dining rooms polenta next morning italian dishes gourmet food creme brûlée bubble bath stained glass hidden treasure turn of the century bed and breakfast lived closer amazing home
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We just left.
Have been here twice before once for dinner on our way to North Carolina and for 2 nights two years ago
The food is all wonderful. Hard to decide
We both had mussels plus entrees of tuna and short ribs . Wonderful
Fresh food
Breakfast was also outstanding
I particularly liked the polenta
We stayed in the Julia Room which is out back and is delightful.
There is a small bar by the river with inside and outside seating
Tim and Melody are delightful.
We'll be back but probably will stay for 2 nights again.
A really nice getaway....

Date of stay: October 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jennyseinert
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Over the summer we found ourselves in Sutton, WV on our way to South Carolina. It was to be a short 48 hour mini weekend away for my wife and I. We live in CT, I found Cafe Cimino through Yelp, it came highly rated, so I called for a two night stay. Without a doubt, Cafe Cimino is one of the best places I've stayed and we enjoyed every minute of our short stay. The service, the staff, the dinners, the cool bar down in back, the cottage room, all above and beyond expectations. Tim and Melody, if we didn't live 9 hours away, you would be on our frequent flyer list of places to go . . .

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were on an unplanned open ended road trip from New Jersey to Missouri and decided to start looking for a place to stay about 4:00. Found this place in the literature and gave it a try.

Tim and Melody were great. We were greeted by three members of the staff, helped us in with our luggage and gave us a wonderful room with deck overlooking the river.

They have a wonderful restaurant on premises and we enjoyed their tapas night with many local residents of the town.

One of the top B&B's we have ever stayed

Room tip: Take the one with the deck overlooking the river, very romantic.
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Thank you so much, Chef Tim and Melody, for our wonderful girlfriends getaway! My very best friend and I were very spoiled, treated like family, and fed amazing cuisine! The Inn is beautiful and the service impeccable. Can't wait to return!

Room tip: We stayed in the Julia suite and it was wonderful.
Date of stay: August 2013
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Addie M
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I most recently visited Cafe Cimino to celebrate my mother's birthday and my brother coming home from deployment. They went above and beyond to help us celebrate these occasions. The owner, Melody, had special menus printed for my mom and brother and truly expressed her gratitude for my brother's service to our country! The food was of course excellent...such a great dining experience! We got the antipasta sampler to start off with and it was so yummy! My brother had the lamb and said that it was cooked just perfectly. Eventhough we were full from dinner we got a couple desserts, since of course, it was a celebration! As we were ordering our desserts my brother let it slip to our waitress that there was another occasion to be celebrated, that my husband and I were expecting our first child :-) The waitress brought us a congratulatory dessert of strawberries and whipped cream and decorated all fancy. The dessert my mom ordered was decorated with "happy birthday" and the dessert my brother ordered was decorated patriotic. They really make you feel special!! This was my second time eating at Cafe Cimino and the food and service has been excellent both times. My husband and I plan to make it our anniversary place! Highly recommend!

Date of stay: May 2013