Cafe Cimino Country Inn
$85
$77
$169
Super 8 by Wyndham Weston WV(Weston)(Great Value!)
$75
Sleep Inn(Summersville)(Great Value!)
$85
SleepInn
Hotels.com
All reviewschef timthe main housecarriage housewest virginiafrittatadining roomsnext morningitalian dishestomato saucecreme brûléegourmet foodstained glassbubble bathhidden treasurebed and breakfastturn of the centurylived closer
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I most recently visited Cafe Cimino to celebrate my mother's birthday and my brother coming home from deployment. They went above and beyond to help us celebrate these occasions. The owner, Melody, had special menus printed for my mom and brother and truly expressed her gratitude for my brother's service to our country! The food was of course excellent...such a great dining experience! We got the antipasta sampler to start off with and it was so yummy! My brother had the lamb and said that it was cooked just perfectly. Eventhough we were full from dinner we got a couple desserts, since of course, it was a celebration! As we were ordering our desserts my brother let it slip to our waitress that there was another occasion to be celebrated, that my husband and I were expecting our first child :-) The waitress brought us a congratulatory dessert of strawberries and whipped cream and decorated all fancy. The dessert my mom ordered was decorated with "happy birthday" and the dessert my brother ordered was decorated patriotic. They really make you feel special!! This was my second time eating at Cafe Cimino and the food and service has been excellent both times. My husband and I plan to make it our anniversary place! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We found this B&B on trip advisor and the reviews were all great. We found that, if anything, they did not adequately describe the absolutely wonderful experience available at this unique location. Everything is simply superb. The service is impeccable and very attentive. Our room in the carriage house was excellent - very private and well-appointed. We had our own deck from which to sit and view the Elk River below. But the best part is certainly the food. Everything about it is simply the best. The dinner menu has great choices (I had the scallops). Before dinner we had drinks and appetizers at the lower bar near the river, then came to dinner with our remaining wine. Breakfast was again a gourmet delight. The owners and their entire staff are very friendly and interesting. I would definitely visit here again. Our room, drinks, appetizers, dinner and breakfast came to just over $300. This may seem high, but it is totally worth it for a special occasion. There are also several state parks nearby where we were able to kayak all day.

Room Tip: Go to their website to look at each of the rooms. Then call and see which are available.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank authored
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Spent the weekend at the nicest bed and breakfast .Everthing was wonderful including the food. Go have dinner there and you will be hooked. You might as well spent the night too in one of their very comfortable rooms so you can test one of the comfortable beds. And the breakfasts are sooo good. Everyone is so nice and treated my "special "son so well and made us feel welcome. This was my first B&B trip , not sure I was the type. But I really enjoyed it and looking forward to going back.

Room Tip: Slept in the Lucia room and recomend it, the bed was amazing.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you are travelling through WV and looking for a great B&B, or if you live nearby and would like a weekend get-away, Cafe Cimino is the place for you. The B&B, located in a superbly renovated Victorian home, has a wrap-around porch and wrap-you-up comfort. Everything is lovely, but best of all is the food. As a WV resident, I can attest that this is among a very few memorable restaurants in the state, and it could compete anywhere. My husband and I have travelled -- and eaten our way around! -- the world, and we love this place. Try it!

Room Tip: The 4 in the main house are special.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2013

It's the people that make this such a romantic getaway. From the greeting at the door to the wave goodbye, it is by far the best service/spoiling one would want. We enjoyed a private carriage house room, the beautiful grounds and a long and relaxing dinner personalized with Happy Anniversary on our menu and our dessert plates. The thing that stands out the most is that everyone willingly will take care of your every wish. The waiter from the next table had robes sent to our room upon hearing a comment and our own waiter arranged for us to sit at a fire in the garden area. In between people made us welcome without infringing on our privacy. We certainly enjoyed the company of Kara and Caleb and Melody. We can't wait to go back this summer for the dinner and live theater opportunity.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
melody u, Owner at Cafe Cimino Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Thank you for sharing your review of your stay here at our family Country Inn! We are so happy that you came and we got to help make your Anniversary even more special. The staff got so excited that you mentioned them and remembered and appreciated their service. We say that "it takes a village" to run our Inn, restaurant, bar, spa, etc...and we really mean, a village; all of the staff are either within walking distance or very close by. They take great pride in their work and its always nice when nice folks like you share that you noticed! Thanks again, and come back soon! Your Innkeeper, Melody, for all of us here at Café Cimino Country Inn