$101
$77
$229
$219
Stonewall Resort
Super 8 by Wyndham Weston WV(Weston)(Great Value!)
$83
Quality Inn(Summersville)(Great Value!)
$116
$105
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe main housecarriage housewest virginiafrittatanext morningitalian dishestomato saucecreme brûléebubble bathturn of the centurylived closerbed and breakfastantipasto platterstar restaurantfarm to tablestay overnightanniversary celebration
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I've been meaning to write a review of this magnificent gem in the middle of Braxton County for some time. Part of my hesitation has been that if too many people find out about it I will not be able to get in the next time! But this shouldn't be kept a secret. If you have not tried this place, you must. The food is outstanding; one of the best restaurants, if not the best, in West Virginia. And then there's the people--Tim and Melody are wonderful hosts, and they have assembled a staff that is a reflection of them--friendly, wonderful, genuine people. We especially are fond of John, who is very attentive and outgoing. Don't just come for the food (though that is reason enough), but stay there and enjoy the bar in the back--the friendliness and outgoing nature of the staff and the Urbanics is on full display there as well. The rooms are comfy, well kept and worth a night out. It is my oasis in central West Virginia. You must experience this.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank allevajf
melody u, Owner at Cafe Cimino Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Wow!!! Thank you soooooo much for your review...we will do our very best to always have room for you! (even though you shared us with the world :) We got a little teary eyed with happiness and pride when we read it...again, thank you! It means a lot to us that a lot of folks know about us and keep coming!!! I will share with John and all of the staff, Melody

Reviewed June 24, 2012

if your looking for a place to getaway or to relax this is a place to come to. Tim and melody have created a haven for everyone if you want to dress up you can dine in the main house or if you want to dress down they have a place for you to dine on the porch area or down by the lovely elk river or inside the bar area. cafe cimino is the place to be. not only do they make you feel as if you are part of the family, this family oriented place strives hard to make there customers happy by treating there customers like a queen or a king. there outstanding cuisines and desserts are to die for. So please go and begin your dining adventure and enjoy all the delicious
cuisines accompanied by the outstanding service they provide, you will not be disappointed at all, if anything you will never want to leave. From yours truly Melissa Tarla

Room Tip: Well to be honest i love all the rooms they are so hard to choose from really all of them have there own character and style, it really depends on peoples preferences if you would like a more private area i would go with the carriage houses or the suites they also have there own balcony or porch if you like to sit outside and look at the stars and sip on some wine, also the lovely annabella room is quite wonderful too with its beautiful terrace and decor, oh my there all great and amazing!...Just go and stay in the rooms you will see what im talking about absolutely wonderful.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Thank you so much for your "glowing" review!!! Our staff will be so proud to read of how you feel about their service :) While Chef Tim and I do live here and it is "our home", our guests tell us that our staff also treat them with such warm and genuine hospitality that it seems like it is also "their" home! That makes me so happy; and now to hear your review, all the way from Romania!! (p.s. I hope you tried some of our Romanian Wines while you were here!)
I will always remember your times here with us, and how you even "pitched in and helped us" just for fun and I will pass along your review to all of the staff. Cafe Cimino Country Inn wishes you the best and hope that you come back soon! Melody/Innkeeper & Hostess

Reviewed June 23, 2012

If you are looking for that special place to enjoy exquisite cuisine, let your palate experience the menu at Cimino's Country Inn. Chef Tim, and his son Chef Eli, put out meals that will amaze you! The service, provided by a staff that NEVER has a turnover, is excellent. They are personable and part of the "family". My brother-in-law spent 30 years in Los Angeles. After having his first dining experience at the Inn, he was smitten! When in WV, he always dines at Cimino's.
I have been staying at the Inn since they opened...innkeeper Melody Urbanic greets everyone with her warm smile. You have the option of staying in the main house or if privacy is your desire, you have that option as well with the gate house across the yard or the rooms directly behind the main house. There is a fire built nightly on the lawn... A wonderful experience and chance to meet new friends!

If you like the night life, you need to visit Jill in the restaurant extension/bar that overlooks the river.... Big screen TV's available for the sports fans! My family and friends dined here once just so I could watch the WVU college basketball playoffs!!

Obviously, Cimino's is my favorite place to enjoy dinner and occasionally stay. I drive an hour, one way, to enjoy the hospitality! If you are lucky, and stay overnight to enjoy breakfast, you may just get to meet Maggie May, the Innkeeper's golden retriever. PERFECT manners and only submissively comes to you when called <3

Stop by Cimino's Country Inn .... It's an experience of a lifetime....one that you will never forget.....

Lori J. Mullins
Charleston, WV

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Wow! We thank you so much for your stellar review (maybe you do this for a living? but you encaspulated everything we try to do here in your review!) I think I actaully cried a few "happy tears" as I read your comments about our labor of love which is Cafe Cimino Country Inn. We appreciate your business and always enjoy seeing your family and friends you bring with you. Thank you for sharing your experiences here at the Inn with the Trip Advisor community; you will no doubt, be responsible for sending new guests our way and for that, I want to thank you, in advance! Have a wonderful day and come back soon! Melody, your Innkeeper and Hostess

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I wrote a review some time ago, but since then, things at Cafe Cimino Country Inn have just gotten better. I was there recently for an event, and stayed the night in my favorite room, the Annabella Room. Once again, I enjoyed wonderful fine dining, a melange of flavors culled from Chef Tim's extensive travels and his wealth of culinary knowledge.

The dining choices have even improved:in addition to the dining rooms, there is also the beautiful and charming adjacent veranda, a place i go even in my fantasies, as well as the tapas patio down by the lovely Elk River.

Tim and Melody Urbanic, and now son Eli, provide the most generous hospitality I have ever experienced, and there is not a time I am there when I am not eagerly planning my next visit, the sooner the better!

Cafe Cimino Country Inn is a great dining stop just off I-79, and a destination for those of us who love the gracious and warm manner of the Inn itself.

Room Tip: I love the Annabella Room, because it has a balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Hello Dear Piittsburg Friend!!! Thank you so much for your 2nd review of Cafe Cimino Country Inn! Your appreciation for what we do here is unparalled and we want to thank you for so many travelers you have sent our way (you know "a lot" of people!) They always say you said they just "had to come" and they are always happy you did. We have really seen an increase over the past three years in our Pittsburgh market and now I'm thinking you may have singlehandedly had a great deal to do with that! Again, we want to thank you for your support over the years and tell you how much we appreciate your business referrals...and your visits! Cheers, have a wonderful day! Melody, your Innkeeper and Hostess

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I recently stayed at this B&B for the first time and was knocked out by all aspects --- great food, wonderful room, and exceptionally warm and welcoming hosts. Breakfast was large and spectacular, and Tim and Melody packed up what we couldn't eat, and it proved more than adequate for lunch. The bed in our large room was more than comfortable, and the tile shower was large enough for two (friendly) people. We even had a balcony. Great place!

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the balcony
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tillamookjoe
melody u, Owner at Cafe Cimino Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Dear Pittsburgh Traveler, Thanks so much for your review of your stay with us. We appreciate your taking the time to share us with the Trip Advisor world! Please come see us again when you can...I remember you and your funny "dry wit" and sparkly smile! Again, thanks from Chef Tim and all of the staff :) Melody