“cafe cimino a place for everyone”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sutton
Cafe Cimino Country Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Sutton B&B and Inns
Oradea-Mare, Bihor, Romania
“cafe cimino a place for everyone”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

if your looking for a place to getaway or to relax this is a place to come to. Tim and melody have created a haven for everyone if you want to dress up you can dine in the main house or if you want to dress down they have a place for you to dine on the porch area or down by the lovely elk river or inside the bar area. cafe cimino is the place to be. not only do they make you feel as if you are part of the family, this family oriented place strives hard to make there customers happy by treating there customers like a queen or a king. there outstanding cuisines and desserts are to die for. So please go and begin your dining adventure and enjoy all the delicious
cuisines accompanied by the outstanding service they provide, you will not be disappointed at all, if anything you will never want to leave. From yours truly Melissa Tarla

Room Tip: Well to be honest i love all the rooms they are so hard to choose from really all of them have there...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
, Owner at Cafe Cimino Country Inn, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Thank you so much for your "glowing" review!!! Our staff will be so proud to read of how you feel about their service :) While Chef Tim and I do live here and it is "our home", our guests tell us that our staff also treat them with such warm and genuine hospitality that it seems like it is also "their" home! That makes me so happy; and now to hear your review, all the way from Romania!! (p.s. I hope you tried some of our Romanian Wines while you were here!)
I will always remember your times here with us, and how you even "pitched in and helped us" just for fun and I will pass along your review to all of the staff. Cafe Cimino Country Inn wishes you the best and hope that you come back soon! Melody/Innkeeper & Hostess

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Reviewed June 23, 2012

If you are looking for that special place to enjoy exquisite cuisine, let your palate experience the menu at Cimino's Country Inn. Chef Tim, and his son Chef Eli, put out meals that will amaze you! The service, provided by a staff that NEVER has a turnover, is excellent. They are personable and part of the "family". My brother-in-law spent 30 years in Los Angeles. After having his first dining experience at the Inn, he was smitten! When in WV, he always dines at Cimino's.
I have been staying at the Inn since they opened...innkeeper Melody Urbanic greets everyone with her warm smile. You have the option of staying in the main house or if privacy is your desire, you have that option as well with the gate house across the yard or the rooms directly behind the main house. There is a fire built nightly on the lawn... A wonderful experience and chance to meet new friends!

If you like the night life, you need to visit Jill in the restaurant extension/bar that overlooks the river.... Big screen TV's available for the sports fans! My family and friends dined here once just so I could watch the WVU college basketball playoffs!!

Obviously, Cimino's is my favorite place to enjoy dinner and occasionally stay. I drive an hour, one way, to enjoy the hospitality! If you are lucky, and stay overnight to enjoy breakfast, you may just get to meet Maggie May, the Innkeeper's golden retriever. PERFECT manners and only submissively comes to you when called <3

Stop by Cimino's Country Inn .... It's an experience of a lifetime....one that you will never forget.....

Lori J. Mullins
Charleston, WV

• Stayed June 2012
, Owner at Cafe Cimino Country Inn, responded to this review, June 24, 2012
Wow! We thank you so much for your stellar review (maybe you do this for a living? but you encaspulated everything we try to do here in your review!) I think I actaully cried a few "happy tears" as I read your comments about our labor of love which is Cafe Cimino Country Inn. We appreciate your business and always enjoy seeing your family and friends you bring with you. Thank you for sharing your experiences here at the Inn with the Trip Advisor community; you will no doubt, be responsible for sending new guests our way and for that, I want to thank you, in advance! Have a wonderful day and come back soon! Melody, your Innkeeper and Hostess
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I wrote a review some time ago, but since then, things at Cafe Cimino Country Inn have just gotten better. I was there recently for an event, and stayed the night in my favorite room, the Annabella Room. Once again, I enjoyed wonderful fine dining, a melange of flavors culled from Chef Tim's extensive travels and his wealth of culinary knowledge.

The dining choices have even improved:in addition to the dining rooms, there is also the beautiful and charming adjacent veranda, a place i go even in my fantasies, as well as the tapas patio down by the lovely Elk River.

Tim and Melody Urbanic, and now son Eli, provide the most generous hospitality I have ever experienced, and there is not a time I am there when I am not eagerly planning my next visit, the sooner the better!

Cafe Cimino Country Inn is a great dining stop just off I-79, and a destination for those of us who love the gracious and warm manner of the Inn itself.

Room Tip: I love the Annabella Room, because it has a balcony.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
, Owner at Cafe Cimino Country Inn, responded to this review, June 24, 2012
Hello Dear Piittsburg Friend!!! Thank you so much for your 2nd review of Cafe Cimino Country Inn! Your appreciation for what we do here is unparalled and we want to thank you for so many travelers you have sent our way (you know "a lot" of people!) They always say you said they just "had to come" and they are always happy you did. We have really seen an increase over the past three years in our Pittsburgh market and now I'm thinking you may have singlehandedly had a great deal to do with that! Again, we want to thank you for your support over the years and tell you how much we appreciate your business referrals...and your visits! Cheers, have a wonderful day! Melody, your Innkeeper and Hostess
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I recently stayed at this B&B for the first time and was knocked out by all aspects --- great food, wonderful room, and exceptionally warm and welcoming hosts. Breakfast was large and spectacular, and Tim and Melody packed up what we couldn't eat, and it proved more than adequate for lunch. The bed in our large room was more than comfortable, and the tile shower was large enough for two (friendly) people. We even had a balcony. Great place!

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the balcony
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tillamookjoe
melody u, Owner at Cafe Cimino Country Inn, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear Pittsburgh Traveler, Thanks so much for your review of your stay with us. We appreciate your taking the time to share us with the Trip Advisor world! Please come see us again when you can...I remember you and your funny "dry wit" and sparkly smile! Again, thanks from Chef Tim and all of the staff :) Melody
Charleston, WV
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Whether you are a first timer here, or a long-time customer, Tim and Melody Urbanic have crafted a family owned establishment that guarantees you will be treated well...pampered even. Whatever your price range in meals you will leave happy and satisfied.

I have frequented Cafe Cimino since its inception, so I guess I might be called a regular. When they first opened my visits were less frequent -- perhaps once or twice a year. In the early years when the restaurant was located in the renovated Lee Hardware Store, I marveled that a guy like me, from rural West Virginia, could enjoy world class cuisine. I wasn't haphazard when I titled this review because I still remember my first meal at Cafe Cimino thirteen years ago. I was served, and impressed (!) by head waiter Eli Urbanic, who gave me excellent advice about which wines would pair with my meal.

I ordered:
An olive plate, and a foccacia, for appetizer. The olives were an assortment from mild-sweet-salty to grass-green-peppery to funky-dark-musky. What a rainbow of colors and flavors. The foccacia was lightly sprinkled with parmigiano reggiano, fresh basil from the Urbanic garden, and peppery-sweet olive oil.
Tuna Gorgonzola for my entree (This dish deserves a review unto itself. I've never had anything like it anywhere else).
Eli was not at all surprised when I told him that I would save my salad for after the entree.
Chocolate mousse torte for dessert. With a double espresso.

2 hours after I arrived, I walked to my car saying to myself. These people are just like my family. They know that the table is the center of life.

In the interim years they Urbanic family has expanded their fine restaurant to include lodging in a very elegant inn setting just a few blocks from their original location. The attraction is now ever stronger for me. Tim, Melody, and (now head chef) Eli have extended the idea of table as the center of family to include a place to rest your head after the meal. And after all isn't that what family does? I visit as often as I can manage. And I always arrive, and leave, feeling like a member of their very, very sweet family.

Pace e bene, mi familia!

If you have been here once, you have been treated as family. If you have been here twice. You are family.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. My favorite is Lucia.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Rupert G
, Owner at Cafe Cimino Country Inn, responded to this review, June 24, 2012
Hello dear Long time "Guest-turned-friend " of Cafe Cimino! Thank you so much for your review of our Inn. Chef Eli is going to be glowing when he reads your recollection of him as your server, so many years ago, and your praise of his development into the Executive Chef of our family Inn. It is people like you that remind us how lucky our business is to have so many wonderful long time friends who keep returning for their special occassions/dinners with friends and family over the 13 years we've been here. We always remember your "love" of the tuna gorgonzola dish and how your mention of it online was the very first time that Chef Tim and I saw anything like that on our computer. I think it was probably 2005??? and we had very limited computer skills, but somehow, your cool message (omg, was it on a Myspace page??) about how your favorite thing was "the Tuna Gorgonzola at Cafe Cimino" popped up. We were soooo excited! You always stood out to all of us and the staff after that! Now, you are a part of our little "foodie" friends community and we are grateful for your years of patronage, your reviews on our business, and even more, your genuine friendship. Thank you for bringing so many new guests to us! Cheers, Melody, Innkeeper/hostess
Clendenin, West Virginia
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I love Cafe Cimino. My Husband asked me to marry him just down the street at the original Cafe Cimino 9 years ago in front of the Braxton County Court House in which his ansestors have ties. We return to Cafe Cimino Country Inn at least a couple of times every year. I look forward to spending our anniversary each year there. It is a special time for my husband and I . Melody and Tim, and their entire staff including John and JIll are very accomadating and make our entire stay simply wonderful. Melody is so friendly and endearingIy kind and sweet. And the food, well I enjoy cooking, but the Tuscon dinner selections and the homemade breakfasts are mouth watering. I appreciate having such a gem tucked so peacefully away in the beautiful mountains of West Virginia. It is truly a special and relaxing treat that everyone will enjoy.

Room Tip: We love staying in the cottage house where we sleep better than we do in our own bed!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
, Owner at Cafe Cimino Country Inn, responded to this review, June 24, 2012
Thank you so much for your review, and for the beautiful picture of you and your husband! It is so perfect, it should be an ad! Very nice...we appreciate your business so much over these 13 years; from the restauraunt down the street to the country inn, you have been loyal and wonderful guests :) Chef Tim, Chef Eli, John, Jill and all of us always enjoy serving you both. And how sweet a memory you shared, that he asked you to marry him at our old location! As I read your review, I remember that night well! Again, thank you. We are happy to have you in our Cafe Cimino Community of friends:) Cheers, and look forward to seeing you again, soon...Melody, your Innkeeper and hostess
Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed March 23, 2012

From the time we arrived at Cafe Cimino, until the time we departed, we were treated like royalty. Smiling Melissa came out to our car and offered help with our luggage for the 20 step traverse to the front door of this incredibly well-appointed B&B. Even though we were an hour and a half early for check-in and they were not technically open Melissa offered up beverages on this 82 degree day, which we willingly took her up on.
There are 4 bedrooms in the main property with private baths. We were fortunate to get the one with the deck and a view of the Elk River. After chilling for a while, we decided to check out the grounds, again running into Melissa who inquired if there was anything she could do for us. She knew how to provide excellent customer service w/o being bothersome. After sitting by the river for a while, it was suppertime.
John was our waiter and knew the menu and specials backward, forward, sideways, well you get the picture. We also got to sit outside on the front porch as the weather was perfect. The supper was incredible. Total attention to detail and Tim knows his way around the kitchen. Be prepared the food is not only incredible but the portions are generous.
Beds were super comfy, and we slept well.
Breakfast was as good as dinner. No menu just chef Tim working his magic with wife Melody giving us better service than you can get anywhere around Greenbrier included. Food is also superior! It was our lucky day as Tim, (that morning) had made pepperoin rolls that morning to supplement our 3 course meal. During breakfast, Melody talked to us about the property and their love for it and we discovered that we knew members of hers and Tim's family.
Following breakfast, read the newspaper on the front porch, then unfortunately had to get back to reality.
To sum it all up, It was a perfect 20 hr getaway. Tim and Melody were perfect hosts, Melissa and John went beyond in all facets of service. We will go back, and anyone even thinking about Cafe Cimino,I have 1 word for you GO!!!

Room Tip: Annabelle Room in Main property
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RobertCurrenceThomas
, Owner at Cafe Cimino Country Inn, responded to this review, June 24, 2012
Wow!!! indeed! Only, my "wow" is a big Thank you! for your review of our family owned and operated Inn! It is obvious that you two are seasoned travelers and know how to get the most out of a property; we are just glad that you came here and experienced what we offer our guests:) I also appreciate that you commented so nicely on our staff here at the Inn. We are super proud of them and how they treat this property as "their home" and thus, the guests, as their guests.
I also seem to remember your recommedation as bringing us a whole two day corporate retreat a few weeks after your visit! I have been so busy that this is the first time I've had the chance to sit down and formally thank you for that wonderful referral! We appreciate your personal business and your corporate business! Thanks again, look forward to seeing you both again soon :) Cheers, Melody/Innkeeper/Hostess
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sutton
Days Inn & Suites Sutton Flatwoods
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gassaway/Sutton
Stonewall Resort
Stonewall Resort
#1 of 1 in Roanoke

Been to Cafe Cimino Country Inn? Share your experiences!